Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Looks a player but intrigued to see where he fits in with McGinn, Bailey, Diaby, Buendia, Ramsey and Coutinho all basically vying for 3 spots.

Someone had to be leaving surely. My guess would be Coutinho as this lad is an attacking playmaker as well and there’s no way both could fit in

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Discussion of his attitude, I'm going to suggest that Emery and Monchi will be aware and won't be tolerated so that doesn't worry me.

Monchi looks and sounds the type who likes confronting " attitudes " lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Throw of the dice signing, could be ace or a pile of pants. Stats wise Bertie’s better so can’t really see the point.

Wonder if we’re releasing this to speed up another option (Cherki perhaps)

13 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

We must be mad signing this guy with 2 serious injuries at such a young age.

Mings also had two serious injuries by 24. With modern sports medicine advancements they can be gotten over with generally no long-term effects. It's the players who get smaller, constant niggles every other week you have to worry about nowadays, like Sanson and Pulisic.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

Someone had to be leaving surely. My guess would be Coutinho as this lad is an attacking playmaker as well and there’s no way both could fit in

My guess would be Bailey and maybe Traore what with Zaniolo being more likely to play on the right. Would also become our 4th left footed player that can play there!

Every signing comes with an element of risk, this seems to have a bit more risk than most, so a loan with an option to buy would probably be preferable to us, not so much for Galatasaray though.

Emery and Monchi must see/know something to think he's worth taking a chance on. Personally, I hope we sign him and he's the second coming(Kenneth) of Carbone.

Â