Fallen Angels

Xann

9 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

What happened with Josh Homme?

Wife beater and some in general not nice behaviors and actions. A lot of it down to drug addiction and hanging around with right wing nut Jesse Hughes from Eagles of Death Metal.

• Like 3

Got all excited, thought this would be a thread we could discuss all things Fields of the Nephilim.. alas not..

First place for me would definitely be Jimmy SaVILE, so glad Jim never fixed it for me!

3 hours ago, El Zen said:

Yep, definitely. 

I’ll add Tiger Woods and Morrissey.

Morrissey is a good shout.

Also Michael Jackson I guess.

There are some reverse fallen angels though, like George Michael or Michael Schumacher. People who I didn’t really like who turned out to be very very good people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

Ian Watkins.

Used to love Lostprophets but his charges - wow - they're absolutely horrific, he's an unbelievably sick chap.

I've got a little obsession with everything true crime, I found out all of the actual court papers from this and read them from start to finish, I think that it was over 100 pages, now I am pretty much desensitised to almost everything but this kept me awake at night though, I felt like I wanted to bleach my brain, the shit that man did and tried to do is truly **** horrific, jail is too good for him.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bielesibub said:

Got all excited, thought this would be a thread we could discuss all things Fields of the Nephilim.. alas not..

First place for me would definitely be Jimmy SaVILE, so glad Jim never fixed it for me!

think you must be only the 2nd fields of the nephilim fan i've ever met...seem like they have a quite a cult following?

back on topic, ian watkins for me...saw lostprophets back when they opened for pitchshifter at a uni student union bar and met them afterwards and thought they were all great lads. i no longer think he's a great lad, for very obvious reasons.

• Like 1

Â