Fallen Angels

Xann

6 hours ago, KentVillan said:

I think all those happy smiley daytime Tv presenters are frauds though aren’t they… to differing degrees. It’s impossible be as permanently nice as they pretend, and to build that level of brand around yourself implies a decent helping of narcissism.

Ellen, Philip Schofield, Eamon Holmes, Jeremy Kyle, Noel Edmonds, etc **** the lot of them. I don’t see them as fallen angels because they’ve always been fake clearings in the woods.

You can add Susanna Reid in that line for me. Not fallen, but very very fake.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Philip Scholfield, I feel this maybe the start of his demise. No way he didn't know what was going on with his brother. Rumour has it it's costing him 30k a month to keep his private life private.

No way, do you guys want the lottery numbers too. 😂

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Can't agree with that. She seems to have genuine empathy and fights the good fights. She also made Boris Johnson look like the self serving, clueless prick he is in the car crash interview he did with her. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You better not say bad things about Susanna...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Pray tell 

Not so long ago there was some "whistleblower" type dude who said that there is a Jimmy Saville part 2 that is still being kept under wraps by the BBC and that nothing would come out until after they die.

The Twatter detectives got on the case and decided who the guilty party was, nothing more than that but in the Twitterverse it became pretty big news for a while I think

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Here is a link to the story

Investigator who exposed Jimmy Savile is working on child sex case against 'very significant' person | Daily Mail Online

if you click around on google you should be able to find a bit more out, I can't remember why people decided it was DJ 

Because. 

On 20/05/2023 at 12:19, foreveryoung said:

Never felt guilt either, never apologised. Some parents of the children should have got jailed too though.

They did, one got 8 years and the other 10 years from memory. Basically the mums of the 2 kids at the forefront of it all… :unsure:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

They did, one got 8 years and the other 10 years from memory. Basically the mums of the 2 kids at the forefront of it all… :unsure:

Glad to hear it, not enough jail time though for a parent to give up there kids to a Pedo, absolutely shocking someone would do that.

9 hours ago, choffer said:

Kirstie Allsopp. Even though all the dads fancy her, she’s an ‘orrible piece of work. 

This is such a great shout.

If she was a Scooby Doo villain they'd whip her mask off and it'd be Ann Widdecombe underneath.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â