Fallen Angels

Xann

I wrote to Jim'll Fix It asking to meet Rolf Harris*

Seriously though, probably is Rolf Harris. Always seemed like such a decent bloke on his TV shows. Chris Langham is a good shout as well @Mark Albrighton

Michael Jackson to a degree as well. Loved his music when I was younger, and to be fair, still do now! I don't think he was as cold and calculating as some of the others mentioned, I just think he was **** up due to the life he had. 

In terms of people with differing political/social views, it doesn't really bother me that much. 

* copyright Viz magazine

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I've got a little obsession with everything true crime, I found out all of the actual court papers from this and read them from start to finish, I think that it was over 100 pages, now I am pretty much desensitised to almost everything but this kept me awake at night though, I felt like I wanted to bleach my brain, the shit that man did and tried to do is truly **** horrific, jail is too good for him.

Never felt guilt either, never apologised. Some parents of the children should have got jailed too though.

Not someone who I was massively into but Meg Ryan is a classic case of a public persona who let the mask skip. 

She really built her career on being the cute, friendly, lovely girl next door kind of person. 

Not sure if that was just an off night on Parky or the true side just came out. 

1 hour ago, choffer said:

I just met him once and he was a nob. ;)

I've met him. He dresses not to be recognised, which arguably made him more conspicuous :D

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Ellen Degeneres.

Proper word removed.

I think all those happy smiley daytime Tv presenters are frauds though aren’t they… to differing degrees. It’s impossible be as permanently nice as they pretend, and to build that level of brand around yourself implies a decent helping of narcissism.

Ellen, Philip Schofield, Eamon Holmes, Jeremy Kyle, Noel Edmonds, etc **** the lot of them. I don’t see them as fallen angels because they’ve always been fake clearings in the woods.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65658609

Phillip Schofield says he has agreed to step down from ITV’s This Morning “with immediate effect” after more than 20 years.

In a statement, he said: "I understand ITV has decided the current situation can't go on."

His departure comes after reports claimed relations between him and co-host Holly Willoughby had come under strain in recent weeks.

Willoughby said: "The sofa won't feel the same without him."

She will remain as a presenter on the programme, and will be joined by "members of the This Morning family", ITV said.

On Instagram, Schofield wrote: "Throughout my career in TV - including in the very difficult last few days - I have always done my best to be honourable and kind.

"I understand that ITV has decided the current situation can't go on, and I want to do what I can to protect the show that I love.

"So I have agreed to step down from This Morning with immediate effect, in the hope that the show can move forward to a bright future.

🤔

I think the only ones I agree with so far are Morrissey, John Cleese and Stuart Hall. Nearly everyone else mentioned was a tit before their fall.(in my eyes at least)

But here’s one for all of us. Randy Lerner

• Like 2

On 19/05/2023 at 19:02, bobzy said:

Ian Watkins.

Used to love Lostprophets but his charges - wow - they're absolutely horrific, he's an unbelievably sick chap.

His legacy lives on...

Â