Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Nottm Forest

limpid

Match Polls  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/23 at 22:59

Not sure how philippe didn't get sent off, or even I think booked ?

A slow game, Dougie was looking injured or exhausted, very little from him today and once emi went off it was down to our cbs to bring the ball out.

3 games in a week has taken it out on them but its also brought in plus 5 goal difference and 9 needed points.

Lucky pants didn't quite get the full house today, spuds didn't draw 😬 that and wet spam drawing  would have been my prediction.

4 minutes ago, Thug said:

Whoever is coaching Watkins how to finish… give yourself a pat on the back.

He's finally developed a chip. It makes a world of difference.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Anyone gave Ollie's recent scoring stats to hand? It's getting bonkers now.

image.png.c46490c64053ff13bf7383da4a25ed78.png

Since the World Cup. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Won ugly. 6th in the league 6 games unbeaten.

I remember watching Manure in Fergie's last season playing absolute garbage football but winning and won the title. They got lauded for it.

It's what top sides do.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Won ugly. 6th in the league 6 games unbeaten.

I remember watching Manure in Fergie's last season playing absolute garbage football but winning and won the title. They got lauded for it.

It's what top sides do.

so-youre-saying-f8tyy3.jpg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not sure if/why i have to point this out, but these are in no way me " mocking " Unai, he doesn't even say " Ebening " anymore. It's just pure, heartfelt fun, joy and slapstick banter!

As i know some people take it the wrong way, but i kinda don't care as i know the sentiment,

Surely we are allowed some!

Honestly, I hate it when our fans use it, makes me cringe, but I appreciate the intent from some people is to almost reclaim it as a term of endearment rather than mockery

• Like 4

Positive goal difference, Traore apparently committed to repeatedly scoring variants of the same goal, Watkins a machine

Moreno not his best game for us but unlucky not to get an assist for Buendia, Ramsay not quite at it either but showed v good composure to switch it back to Watkins at the exact right time

Emery just doing the tiiiiniest little smile as he storms off down the tunnel

Voting Ashley Young for MOTM for not collapsing into dust and gently drifting away on the breeze

(also he was very composed and had no problems at all)

Think that's three games in a row now we've had at least one corner/goal kick decision go wrongly against us

• Like 1

Â