Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Nottm Forest

limpid

Match Polls  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/23 at 22:59

Just back. Meh kind of performance but f*** me, we just know how to grind these days. McGinn, Luiz, Watkins and Martinez good. The rest very average, yet we still win. Onwards and upwards we go. UTV

2 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

If, in December, you told me that Bertrand Traore would score the winner twice in 5 days to put us 6th with 8 games left, I'd have assumed you'd been tanking the muller cider all day!!

Don't they make yoghurt?

I like cider as much (probably more) than the next man, but that's a dairy product too far.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Discussed over the last few pages if you read back.

Also, how do you lot get on at parties, nights out with the lads of general life? Since trivial shite winds some of you up so much.

I'll either stop, or change it to EVENING next time, it's obviously humor geared at CONQUERING each team/environment.

Aside from, that, it's OBVIOUSLY humour with good intent.

🤣

it’s tedious at best and having read many of your previous posts I thought you were above it tbh…

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Don't get too excited, they wil have bought the ref, the linesmen and all the cabbages in the VAR room to "help" them.

We had the next two kings of England here today. Let's use that to counter the Arabs!

And one of our royals is the head of the FA. 

come on Wills, you know your job.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, useless said:

Today isn't the first time since 2007 that we won three homes in a row, it's the first time since 2007 that we won three homes in row without conceding a goal.

No, but it is the first time since 2007 that we have won three Premier League homes in a row.

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Discussed over the last few pages if you read back.

Also, how do you lot get on at parties, nights out with the lads of general life? Since trivial shite winds some of you up so much.

I'll either stop, or change it to EVENING next time, it's obviously humor geared at CONQUERING each team/environment.

Aside from, that, it's OBVIOUSLY humour with good intent.

It's not about having no filter or not being able to have fun, it just isn't very funny, and it's even less funny the 50th time 

• Like 2

I just wonder one thing. Where's my Villa? My Aston Villa that always slips on games like this. 

Poor game but great to win 3 games in a week. And 19 points in 7 games. I can't remember us having such a good run in the PL ever.

7 minutes ago, useless said:

No it's not, we've won three Premier League games in a row since then, we did in O'Neill's final season.

Premier League games or Premier League home games?

In the same season? Or across two seasons?

If you're right then the BBC and Sky are wrong about this.

Edited by robby b

Sorry someone was using my lapton when I went to make a drink, whatever they're talking about they're probably wrong. I've told them not to mess with my stuff without permission and if need to use it just ask and they're welcome.

• Haha 3

A game i expected us to slip up , tbf I expected that against leicester, this is isn’t the villa way whats going on! 😆 played average and still won 2-0 comfortably, don't know what to say but delighted with the side and emery’s magic which is working a tee.

Â