Ratings & Reactions: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/23 at 22:59

4 minutes ago, chappy said:

Give me the grim reaper and give me the doors. Up the Bertie. GET IN! Takes me back to Rotherham away, two back to back away wins in early April in the midst of a good run… 

That's it. Really is starting to feel like the promotion season. As a fan I figured that was a once in a lifetime experience. Feels almost unfair to get another run like this. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I actually thought we were a bit poor today and got a lucky to get 3 points. But who cares. We know how to win games!!  

Great times.

I thought except a few fleeting moments we were in complete control tonight. 

Thats rare to see outside of the obvious teams

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

You think so? I didn’t think we were going to score. We were in control without being in the lead.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I just know we can be better.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Nearly had a heart attack at the end for that penalty call. Really pleased VAR exists tbh.

I've never been so relieved to read a string of 20 odd posts all saying "no way is that a penalty" 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Fair play to Bailey, you can see him genuinely cheering with the fans and happy for Bertie. It would be easy for him to be a bit sullen in that situation.

Hopefully he can find some form and be a part of the journey...

Absolutely this. Fair play to him. Nothing wrong about his character imo, it just isn't happening for him right now. I haven't given up hope with him either, he seems like such a confidence player, but he really needs to improve.

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Also Mcginn and Luiz were fantastic all game. 

Luiz had a couple of lapses of concentration, but overall I thought he marshalled the midfield diligently today. Massive player for us.

Ginny was excellent.

great result, great finish from Traore

Watkins was superb throughout and in particularly at the end with the so called penalty.

How the ref gave a pen there is beyond me and then to watch it 6 times when he went to the pitch side monitor when it was so obviously a foul on Watkins

Dog shite refereeing 

6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

The control we can exert over games now is a stark contrast to the last few years. We’ve been a low possession, counterattacking team for ages then Emery has rocked up and completely changed our style in a few months. It’s unbelievable progress really. 

• Like 4

Â