Ratings & Reactions: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/23 at 22:59

Emery will end up with a statue at VP ;)

We played very well for long periods of that game but most importantly we didn't buckle under pressure and found a way to win against a decent side away from home.

We're still an early stages work in progress but the change in the way we move and keep the ball is staggering. 

• Like 4

I cant believe the change in this team from a few months back, desire, quality, control and patience make for a very desirable mix.

I thought Mcginn and Luiz were incredible today, one brute strength and determination the other all silky touches and flair, this is the type of midfield good teams have.

I love this version of Watkins too, he is on fire atm and hes such a handful.

However the last word has to go to Bert, no one else would have hit that shot, another to add to his ridiculous highlight reel!

We were really good tonight!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Fantastic result from a not particularly great performance, which in a way is an even better sign for the future. Textbook bend don't break from Emery. We'll learn from this. And great to keep that lot in the drop zone.

Harrowing last 10 tho. I don't find that fun. Just traumatic. In a good kind of way lol.

• Like 1

Â