2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/23 at 18:00

My favourite performance under Emery. Gritty, clinical with moments of pure delight watching us move the ball on the counter from back to front. I always knew this team had more than what we were producing from last August.

Just now, Podster said:

Superb team effort and 7 saves from Martinez gives him MoM just ahead of Mc Ginn for me.

Most of them were catches , we had better chances that we missed. Ramsey should have had a penalty as well, not sure what happened  there tbh, he was clearly tripped by a clumsy challenge. 

Well I said yesterday I was optimistic but that surpassed my expectations nonetheless.

Rode our luck a little at times, if Chelsea had an actual striker I’m not sure we’d have kept a clean sheet today, but that’s their problem.

Fantastic result topped off with a long overdue and well earned John McGinn stunner, what a time to be a Villa fan! All aboard the Emery Express, destination - anywhere we **** want.

• Like 1

I felt the changes made the game easier for us. Before that we were the better team and then we scored.

After that they were the better team but in recent games against them we’ve had so much ball and chances that we could have won 3 games let alone two. 

Mcginn and Louis were sensational and Kamara was solid for his first game back. Chambers was really good as was Young who used his experience at the right moments. 

For the first time since being back in the Premier League, I bet on a Villa win (I don't normally bet on Villa) as I was absolutely convinced we'd win this. Uncle Unai, what a guy...

• Like 1

Â