2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/23 at 18:00

Superb team performance, they all played well. 

What a great feeling to go to Stamford Bridge expecting to win and then winning emphatically. 

Great energy, great discipline, intelligent passing and movement. 

Roll on, Villa!

• Like 2

Chelsea, Spuds, Man Yoo, should have beaten Liverscum but for poor finishing , robbed against Arsenal due to two offside players, only poor game was against Man Cheaty, up yours Sky Scum 6. 

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 3

Now they are starting to notice us and yet another clean sheet, they all look like best mates in that defence fighting for each other 

I find our style of play scary at times but OMG what a job Unai is doing, cant wait for him to spend some money and see what he can really do, going to look for my binoculars to see where the wolves are 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Unbelievable what Emery as done, we look like a completely different  team. Doug, Moreno,  Young,  Mings and Konsa , Ramsey has started to improve again, his ceiling is scary, Ollie works and works, McGinn.......what a performance from him, unplayable at times. 

I'm completely  floored by that game. For me it rivals the 7-2 against Liverpool,  hopefully it defines our season. Top 6? 

• Like 3

Â