2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/23 at 18:00

2 hours ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Hate how this is going to be about how much Potter is awful.

Unai set us up to park the bus and smash on the counter. We executed incredibly well (Chelsea should have scored at least one).

Except he didn't set us up to park the bus. He set us up to play a very European style containment and exploit style of football. We play the most European style football of any team in this country right now.

• Like 3

I'm so grateful to Unai and the team for four wins and a draw from our last five games, that is absolutely brilliant! 🙏 

But when you look at the stats we really did ride our luck and were very fortunate that Chelsea were as wasteful as they were today. To put it in perspective, they hadn't had so many shots (27) without scoring in a PL match since 2014! I hope we won't make a habit of conceding more than 20 attempts, that probably wouldn't be good for my heart, following the stats as I do in the BBC live text.

Anyway, depsite that side of things, well done Martinez and the defence for sonehow keeping an other clean sheet. Thanks Ginny for crashing a shot off the bar and then going one better for your first goal of the season! Ollie, thanks for being ab absolute ledge this year!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I'm in Malta. Had a fantastic week. Watched the game in a bar packed by foreign Chelsea supporters. Have a flight at 6am so need to be at the airport 4am. Am f**ked. If I miss my flight then it'll cost me but Unai I bloody love you.

As someone who has missed 2 flights home due to being a drunk idiot, look on the bright side, you'll always have a funny story to tell people!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tinker said:

Most of them were catches , we had better chances that we missed. Ramsey should have had a penalty as well, not sure what happened  there tbh, he was clearly tripped by a clumsy challenge. 

The sky commentator said Ramsey took too long and didn't get his shot away on time...

Not sure why that makes it not a penalty.  It really puzzled me. 

The reason he didn't get his shot away was because the defender took away his foot that was striking the ball. 

Blatant penalty, ignored. 

To be fair, I thought the ref gave some pretty shit decisions against both teams today, and given we were away I expected the Chilwell goal to stand so fair play to him on that. Overall, a very poor display from the ref though. 

• Like 1

Â