• Traoré (Bailey 64)
    • Digne (Moreno 64)
    • Durán (Buendía 80)
    • Young (Cash 80)
    • Chambers (Watkins 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/03/23 at 23:59

Just now, osmark86 said:

Yeah they were cuddled by the officials the entire game and it cost us 3 points. Ref decided the game for me.

Happens literally every game. I really don't know why they always the decisions.

Tough to choose MotM. Gave it to Martinez for not wasting time.

Bowen was too hard to handle for Moreno and Digne. Not good when neither of your fullbacks are decent in defending.

Cash was horrid against Benrahma too. 

I'll take it. Wasn't a great game from either side and we clearly missed Kamara. The under hit passes is really frustrating and negates most of the positives you aim to get by the slow build up and playing from the back. Happens time and time again and I hate it. We need to learn how to pass it with more pace but maybe some of these guys won't be able to. It's been an issue for years.

Nice that we didn't lose and impressive that we managed to score for the PL 13th game in a row. They got a soft penalty and we didn't. It happens, a lot.

• Like 4

Played some nice stuff in parts. First half should have been up. We are really just lacking that bit extra quality. We do some really nice passing and then breaks down at the end.

Bailey another nothing performance. He unfortunately holds us back every time he is on the pitch.

Our squad is so thin. If we can get to around 50pts by the end of the season then I think that would be a great result considering start of the season and the size of our squad.

What is the point of VAR? If they can't see a blatant dive and overturn it as a clear and obvious error, then why is it even there?

And from a referees point of view, if you know VAR is there to catch your mistakes, then why would you give a penalty if you haven't seen a foul? surely if you miss a foul then you know VAR is there to catch it, so you should only be giving a penalty if you are certain there's a foul.. which he couldn't have been as there was no foul. 

Pathetic, why does the "best league in the world" have the worst referees and VAR's??

• Like 3

Meh. 

Some nice attacking interplay at times but otherwise a pretty flat performance. It’s a shame as West Ham were crap. A better side would’ve punished our high line.

Thought McGinn and Mings played very well. 

Swap Bailey for Bowen and we win that by about 5! 
such a good player. Gutted we missed out on him

positives are getting minutes for Duran and Bertie who both did well

i actually liked buendias performance though saw some folk slagging him

meh result all round but never a penalty. Conceding corners make me incredibly nervous

• Like 4

Meh game, you can see we lack some quality.  A number of players looking poor, softest of soft penalties and either team could’ve pinched but a draw seems fair.  A game to forget and nobody really comes out looking great but another point against a club we seem cursed against so not too bad.

Ramsey and Bailey the poorest players in the team today and quite often are. Think I'd rather have Aaron Ramsey than Jacob at this moment in time.

Overall a point isn't too bad and stops our losing streak against these, but it's yet another game we haven't beaten them. We've taken as many points off West Ham in the last three seasons as we have against City, a far better side, and that just doesn't make sense.

• Thanks 1

Â