Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Romano has been pushing this guy to the point where I wonder if he gets a cut off the deal.

Have no clue who he is, but I follow Romano on all social media and he's been waxing lyrical about him. lol

I didn’t believe this when I heard this from my Arsenal mates with the Mudryk deal but im starting to think they are on to something. He usually provides pretty pointless updates for certain deals. Look at the Nkunku deal to Chelsea, he repeats the same thing every fortnight just with different wording. 

Also he seems to be the only reputable journalist that gets triggered when people troll him about it too. Which to me raises suspicion.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I didn’t believe this when I heard this from my Arsenal mates with the Mudryk deal but im starting to think they are on to something. He usually provides pretty pointless updates for certain deals. Look at the Nkunku deal to Chelsea, he repeats the same thing every fortnight just with different wording. 

Also he seems to be the only reputable journalist that gets triggered when people troll him about it too. Which to me raises suspicion.

He was all over the Chukwuemeka transfer too 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, paul514 said:

WTF would we want to pay the price they would want for him for?

We're linked with him. But seems Forest would want £50m because Newcastle wasted £45m on Gordon and he's at least 3 times better than Gordon. 

When it comes to English players there's a big tax on them. You need to fill the home grown quota etc..

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

He's 10000% now a mouth piece for various agencies. They pay him to put out 'the story' they want. 

I’ve always suspected that Romano's in the pockets of super agents. Too much of a personality now, a journalist?! Perhaps not. Especially when he’s often late to other deals or merely a tap-in merchant but repeating what’s already in the public domain. 

10 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Think we can kiss goodbye to the prospects of signing Pau Torres as Bayern are now rumoured to be in for him … Good enough for them but according to @Kiwivillan not good enough for us - hmm 

Could be smoke and mirrors as they're supposedly also close to signing that south Korean CB from napoli

11 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Think we can kiss goodbye to the prospects of signing Pau Torres as Bayern are now rumoured to be in for him … Good enough for them but according to @Kiwivillan not good enough for us - hmm 

I don't think we were ever in for him, nor should we have been. 

• Confused 2

24 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I just relayed what a Spanish football podcaster said. He's also a Villa fan 

49 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Could be smoke and mirrors as they're supposedly also close to signing that south Korean CB from napoli

Kim Min-Jae linked to Man U more than anybody else, PSG too. Wouldn't bet against Bayern moving on to other targets if Napoli's cost is rising

16 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

This is a mad one given he failed a medical at Bournemouth a few months ago. You’d think we’d be interested given Emery? 

I thought you were going to explain the remarkable contrast of being linked with a loan move to Bournemouth and then linked to chelsea and milan a couple months on 😂