Pre-match thread

Nigel

On 03/01/2023 at 14:48, GingerCollins29 said:

Apparently luiz, mcginn and dendoncker all injured, ramsey only fit enough for the bench...

???        Kamara

?????                                 Buendia

Solution is simple keep Olsen in goal and let Emi1 play next to Boubs. They’ll shit themselves and stay camped on their goal line. 

“I’ll eat you mofo” 

5 minutes ago, smg said:

Please explain why you believe this ?

I think they will be very defensive and we will struggle to break them down. Flat cold Wednesday evening atmosphere. A few thousand empty seats.  

I mean I’m probably totally wrong but I just sense it.

15 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

That was a time when this fixture was a foregone conclusion when it came to Villa bagging all the points. 

I'm hoping we carry the momentum from the Spuds victory. 3 - 0  with a Ollie double. 

Come on me babbys!

Ollie double miss you mean ofcourse. 

Martinez

Young     Konza     Mings   Digne

Chambers   Kamara

Buendia               Coutinho

Ings        Watkins

Hopefully Ramsey is fit enough to come off the bench, along with Cash at some point.  Be good to have Bailey with fresh legs for later in the game, especially if we go ahead and they have to attack us.

1 minute ago, MakemineVanilla said:

According to a certain Villa historian we always lose the next game after winning on New Years day.

If we win this one I will start to think something special is happening.😎

Close this thread. Don’t bother with the match thread either. We know the outcome now. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think they will be very defensive and we will struggle to break them down. Flat cold Wednesday evening atmosphere. A few thousand empty seats.  

I mean I’m probably totally wrong but I just sense it.

Ok why empty seats I thought most games were sell outs ? Just remembered trains or lack of them might have an impact..