Pre match

Demitri_C

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, the rain has stopped and the forecast is for it to be mostly dry for the rest of the day. Journeys might be unpleasant, but at least we won't get soaked in the ground.

I'm not at all confident for this one - we've got a skeleton staff and a demotivated team, a new system might help, but I don't see a bounce until there's a new permanent manager and a plan that the team (and the club) can get behind.

Send them out and say play like you used to 11 months ago. 😀

Expecting another defeat today to be honest. Brentford are a very decent well organised side, our lot look a shambles after Thursday. I don’t see Danks being a tactical magician and pulling a result out of the bag. If we could get a draw I would be happy with that. How depressing! ☹️

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Start with Nakamba in front of a back 4, then Doug, Ramsey, McGinn, Beundia, Watkins. Can't afford to lose this one despite not having a manager, if we do then we have to be odds on for relegation. 

No awful. Plus ramsey and McGinn have been dropped 

Back 4 

Then Luiz, Sanson behind a 3 in Bailey, Buendia, Coutinho. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Start with Nakamba in front of a back 4, then Doug, Ramsey, McGinn, Beundia, Watkins. Can't afford to lose this one despite not having a manager, if we do then we have to be odds on for relegation. 

Lol after 12 games?! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Lol after 12 games?! 

Newcastle went on a record breaking spell of being shit at the start of last season and finished 11th

But we could be 3 points off saftey by the end of today with only 78 points to play for

Lose today and we might as well give up...

This is a real free hit type game. No permanent manager, team are low on confidence, weather is shocking. Today more than anything the fans need to raise the roof. 

The starting line up (and subs) will be interesting. I’d like to see a proper 4-3-3 

Emi

Cash Konsa Mings Young

Ramsey Dendonker Luiz

Bailey Ings Buendia

Dendonker the holding mid with Luiz playing further forward but can drop into a double pivot if needed. Get Ings close to the goal as he’s a proper finisher.