Match Thread: Villa v Wesr Ham

limpid

Bring on Archer for 2nd half ? Doubt wet spam will know too much about him and I just think we need a perky, nippy and hungry striker who wants to prove a point 

• Like 2

Just now, bobzy said:

Would be great if either Kamara or Luis could break with the ball. We’re just passing it around the back and then eventually losing it.

Very dull game. 

Look in front of them, there's nothing to break into. One of the strikers off in one of the channels, the other central. And Coutinho somewhere around if lucky. None of them really excel on the break. No real width to stretch the defence, you're just running into a brick wall.

Just now, The_Rev said:

Controlled the game, unlucky with the goal being disallowed but we’ve not threatened too much. I’m not sure what the move is, Buendia comes on midway though the second half? 

I’d probably take off McGinn and Coutinho for Ramsey and Buendia. Have Ramsey trying to shuttle between the deep midfield and attack.

Ideally, one of Kamara and Luis need to break a bit though. They’re happy sat deep passing it around the back, but we’re not breaking through West Ham’s midfield at all.