Match Thread: Bournemouth v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, sne said:

As was obvious for most of last season McGinn & Ramsey is a terrible CM pairing. Won't say they are similar but their attributes doesn't really suit each other.

I think most fans would like both dropped given the choice. Get Luiz on next to Boub, get Buendia on and use the width of the pitch. Gerrard makes some incredibly strange decisions.

• Like 1

So, where are the we will win this easy brigade. Was always going to be  a tough game, newly promoted team, away from home, a manager that has his favourites! Going to be a looong season! Top 7? PMSL! Not with a manager that has no balls to drop his mates 

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Our assistant manager who left; everyone said he was the actual coach: 2-0 after 27 minutes as QPR manager...

Same problems as last season.  Not sure Beale is the mastermind of this braintrust...

McGinn is probably the only player I can think of that always makes sure he is with his back turned against the goal after he receives the ball. Even if he gets the ball in open space facing the opponents goal he stops and turns around and sticks his ass out and stops the momentum of the play. It's quite something I'll give him that.

Edited by sne
  • Like 2