Ludwig Augustinsson

HalfTimePost

Yeah looks like the loans being terminated. Was good vs wolves but didnt look great rest if the time. Was shit ve Stevenage.

No big loss no idea what the hell lange saw in him. This stinks lange signing all day long 

Personally I'm delighted that his loan is terminated. Hopefully he'll go somewhere where he will get regular play time once he's fit. Likely won't be at Sevilla thou.

Edited by sne

Seems a good sort, slotted in well v Leeds away and at other times without being outstanding. 

Wonder what sort of wage he was on as back-up, could be that Moreno is on similar now we're only down on the transfer fee for that deal. Good business, if so. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Suprised as i was sure his loan would be terminated

Well I guess we can’t just terminate a loan unless there was a break clause in the contract.

Otherwise we would have sent back Barkley and some other dross in previous years.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Suprised as i was sure his loan would be terminated

We can't terminate his loan. Only mutually can we do that with Seville. What's probably happening is they are looking for other interested clubs who might want him on loan. Similar to what we did with Wesley in summer last year when he was on loan in Brazil 

Emery was quite clear, said he's told him to leave, said he wants two players for every position and the two for left-back are Moreno and Digne.

Although I think if an opportunity emergered for Digne to leave then that would happen as well, I imagine we'd let him go for similar reasons that we're letting Ings go.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Will probably hold off until Jan 31st now. Last time Digne did his shoulder he was back in three weeks.

Sevilla wont allow that as leaves them and Augustinsson in limbo

Â