Ludwig Augustinsson

HalfTimePost

7 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

The posts a few pages back in that direction 🔙are funny when you see the posts above mine. 

It’s the same in every player thread. A bad a game and they are the worst player to ever put on a Villa shirt, and then one good game and all of a sudden they are the best signing we’ve ever made.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Or its neither. Gets criticised for having a bad game and then praised for having a godi game as he did yesterday (rightly so he was much better than digne)

It doesnt need to be so dramatic 😃

Sorry mate but this did make me chuckle.  They are both on the same page :)

On 11/11/2022 at 17:14, Demitri_C said:

Id rather give kesler time than sign somepne on loan like this

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow wow wow! He was really impressive. Was 10x bettee than the hopeless digne

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Crap one game good yesterday and rightly praised. Dont see anything wrong with that 😃

But the first comment you’re saying he’s worse than a youth player and shouldn’t be signed, then the next comment he’s better than our £25m player. It’s one extreme to another.

It’s the same in every player thread, when a player plays bad they are the worst signing of all time. And when they play good they are the best thing since sliced bread.

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

But the first comment you’re saying he’s worse than a youth player and shouldn’t be signed, then the next comment he’s better than our £25m player. It’s one extreme to another.

It’s the same in every player thread, when a player plays bad they are the worst signing of all time. And when they play good they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Was he not better than digne yesterday?? Thats not extreme thats telling ut how it is was

And if you loook back on digne specifically i have said for a while i dont really rate him so i have been consistent on that

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Hasn't done much wrong when he's been called upon. That volley was as sweet a volley as you'll see.

Was decent when called upon last night. I can’t remember what game it was that he played a few months ago. There were people in this very thread looking his loan terminated he was that bad.

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Was decent when called upon last night. I can’t remember what game it was that he played a few months ago. There were people in this very thread looking his loan terminated he was that bad.

Why doesn't that surprise me?

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

This might sound harsh, but....

So?

Get him back to wherever he came from, he isn't good enough anyway. 

Depends on the severity of the injury and also the terms of his loan.  If we terminate early, we will likely have to pay Sevilla the remainder of the loan.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

This might sound harsh, but....

So?

Get him back to wherever he came from, he isn't good enough anyway. 

Feel sorry for the lad but He’d be better of continuing his rehab at his parent club. If I had a choice between Birmingham and Sevilla to rehab from injury I know where I’d be going. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

Feel sorry for the lad but He’d be better of continuing his rehab at his parent club. If I had a choice between Birmingham and Sevilla to rehab from injury I know where I’d be going. 

If I had a choice between Sevilla and Birmingham not to play at...

A loan deal that again never made sense for the guy. Not a young pup by any stretch. I think I'll move to Birmingham to sit on a bench at joke of a club under a joke of a manager. I presume he has a family

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Depends on the severity of the injury and also the terms of his loan.  If we terminate early, we will likely have to pay Sevilla the remainder of the loan.

Yes we can't terminate the loan just because the player got injured. We would have to pay the full amount as you said. Only way to terminate is both sides agreeing so is mutual consent. Which isn't going to happen here

Â