Ludwig Augustinsson

HalfTimePost

3 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

You have some very odd criteria for judging football players mate. I didn't like him cos he was not of the standard required to play for us at the level we are trying to reach. His display against Stevanage was proof of that.

But crack on if you want to judge players on ridiculous criteria. i judge them on performances.*

*(Unless you were being unnecessarily sarcastic of course)

Lol

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Leave it. He ain't wurf it Shiel. 

Do you have nothing better to do than to police who has a discussion with who? Telling other posters not to have an exchange with each other isnt your job really is it?

6 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Do you have nothing better to do than to police who has a discussion with who? Telling other posters not to have an exchange with each other isnt your job really is it?

So block me. The button works 👍

28 minutes ago, macandally said:

Can you block me too, hate amateur dramatics 😉

I'm not sure exactly how it works but if you don't want to read someone's posts I think you have to block them and not the other way around. At least that's how I understand it.

15 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

You have some very odd criteria for judging football players mate. I didn't like him cos he was not of the standard required to play for us at the level we are trying to reach. His display against Stevanage was proof of that.

But crack on if you want to judge players on ridiculous criteria. i judge them on performances.*

*(Unless you were being unnecessarily sarcastic of course)

Of course I was being sarcastic…

😂

On 28/01/2023 at 23:49, GlobalVillan said:

Well, Stevenage for one. Thought he stood out as one of the worst performers in a team of poor performances. I thought he was slow, poor going forward and caught out of postion too often.

Emery clearly agrees so off he goes.

It actually all fell apart when he came off vs Stevenage

Â