Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, PaulC said:

Not much choice as Lenglet has been crap too. Move Konsa into the middle and Chsmbers at rb. I dont know. 

I remember that experiment and it was horrendous (Legia away)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Above all that he's just a dummy. So little thought in everything he does.

You can see when he's going to **** up, like that crap pass right at the start. He's not even balanced and just throws a foot at it.

More Stevie waste.

You'll struggle to see a 30 year old at this level with so little positional sense it's frightening.  He's never in position and it's not like he's rampaging and beating players or driving through the lines...he just ball watches all the time, and meanders out for no reason what so ever. Thank God the people involved in spending 30m on players like this are mainly long gone

Edit. He's also the fakest hard man you'll see. He loves a tussle and a grapple....right before he gets rag dolled all over the shop.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Edit. He's also the fakest hard man you'll see. He loves a tussle and a grapple....right before he gets rag dolled all over the shop.

He’s never recovered from that Referee booting him up the arse

8 hours ago, PaulC said:

Not much choice as Lenglet has been crap too. Move Konsa into the middle and Chsmbers at rb. I dont know. 

This… I cannot stand to see Konsa at RB any more. 

Edit: it’s more that I miss Pau and Konsa pairing 

Edited by Callum
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Can't remember the last time I saw Diego play well unfortunately.

He was cack last night.

definitely seems to be the weak link at the moment. we played better when lenglet was alongside pau

3 hours ago, Callum said:

This… I cannot stand to see Konsa at RB any more. 

Edit: it’s more that I miss Pau and Konsa pairing 

We so desperately need a new RB. That said I know that Chambers is not the answer. Anyone with the slightest pace rips him a new one. 

Konsa at RB is hard to watch, seems such a waste.  How long is Cash out for?  It would be a big upgrade to have Konsa back at CB instead of Carlos.

• Like 3

Diego hasn't been as good as I would have hoped for when we signed him. To be fair He was hit with a bad injury in his first season with us, which was obviously a major setback for him and that was not his fault. I was cutting him a little slack earlier on this season as he would have been rusty after such a long term injury, but he now has quite a number of matches under his belt racking up over 2000 minutes so far this season. He looks to have the physicality and builld for the PL, but he gets caught out too often for my liking. I do wonder if he is someone we may look to move on, and get a younger player (mid 20's) in during the summer window.

• Like 1

He's at fault for the goal but whatever combination we pick we still concede too many goals from crosses. Whether it be konsa, lenglett, pau., Carlos we conceded too many. Think without Mings we have nobody that can take charge in the area.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

I am not convinced by this boy.....He clearly looks the part.

but it seems to end there.

He's very keen to show off his abs, sadly never during an actual game. Speaks volumes about what kind of character he is.

Â