Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

16 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I have a feeling that he is going to start tomorrow..

That's a bold call. If our season was petering out then I could see him getting game  time but as we are fighting for Europe I don't think Emery will change up the spine of the team just yet.

Edited by The Fun Factory

15 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I can't see it, he would need a few minutes off the bench to get gently re-introduce him to the speed of the game. It would be high risk for Diego's fitness and our chances of victory to throw him back into a starting spot, let alone a starting spot in a derby match.

16 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

no minutes since his return from injury, even when we've been winning comfortably like vs bournemouth and newcastle, mings and konsa have been great and fully up to speed with emery ball

but we're going to start him vs local rivals when we're still battling for europe. sure.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Good to see him back. Not sure if everyone saw his long pass to i think it was moreno it was brilliant.

Excited to see him back

That was quality

A couple of those passes show what we've been missing this season. Mings and Konsa have done great and even improved as the months have gone on, but the effortless nature of the diagonal Carlos played out to Moreno after coming on is an example of the kind of difference in distribution players like him have. Really hope he can come back at the same level he would have been pre-injury.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Indigo said:

A couple of those passes show what we've been missing this season. Mings and Konsa have done great and even improved as the months have gone on, but the effortless nature of the diagonal Carlos played out to Moreno after coming on is an example of the kind of difference in distribution players like him have. Really hope he can come back at the same level he would have been pre-injury.

I thought the one where he created a half chance for Ollie was even better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

You mean his former manager? At his previous club? 

Don’t care, you can do that shit once you’ve gone down the tunnel. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â