Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

3 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Erm i used to be a season ticket holder up until I got married and other priorities took over. 

However (correct me if I’m wrong) you have to consider the culture too. Diego has played in Portuguese, French and Spanish football. I don’t need to tell you or anyone else about how they greet each other in these countries. 

Rice and Mount are best friends and they play against each other fiercely but after the game they hug and have a laugh together.

Same with Jack Grealish and his clique of opposing players. In fact he hugged most of the Villa players on his return on the pitch. Sometimes they don’t bump into each other in the tunnel or after they shower etc. 

As for the bit in bold Ditto. That doesn’t make you right or me or the other ‘happy clappers’.

I just couldn’t care less how our players greet opposition players after the game win lose or draw. 

Thats fine, other people do, including fans at the match. I'm glad you dont have anything against it and commented, thank you for sharing

6 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Thats fine, other people do, including fans at the match. I'm glad you dont have anything against it and commented, thank you for sharing

Odd reply. What did fans at the match do then? All boo?

Just now, Tom13 said:

Odd reply. What did fans at the match do then? All boo?

No one I knew at the match booed, however some people there took issue with it. Not an odd reply at all, its what was shared with me in a group chat. People don't have to boo to take issue with something

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

No one I knew at the match booed, however some people there took issue with it. Not an odd reply at all, its what was shared with me in a group chat. People don't have to boo to take issue with something

'I'm glad you don't have anything against it. Thank you for sharing' was what I was referring to as the odd part.

Thought he looked very good on the ball today. Not convinced he’s much better than Konsa / Mings defensively, but his passing is clearly a cut above.

The problem is I think we need better wingers to really get the most out of that.

Really happy to see him on the pitch for a decent amount of time. Hopefully he gets on in the next three games so he can be somewhat assessed before the summer

7 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Thought he looked very good on the ball today. Not convinced he’s much better than Konsa / Mings defensively, but his passing is clearly a cut above.

The problem is I think we need better wingers to really get the most out of that.

I thought he was defensively solid. Konsa did quite well at rb too although konsas not natural position

Great to have him back, his ability on the ball is superior to our other CB options. Remains ti see if he will be hampered by that injury, hopefully not.

Might be time to shave off that hair thou...

• Haha 2

He was the best in the world statically at the long range switch passing. It's one of the key reasons we signed him. I still feel he'll partner Mings next season more often than Konsa. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

Great to have him back, his ability on the ball is superior to our other CB options. Remains ti see if he will be hampered by that injury, hopefully not.

Might be time to shave off that hair thou...

Should have had a transplant while he was on the sidelines :D

• Haha 1

Showed a difference when he came on with his passing. While Konsa has come on well in terms of controlling the ball in his immediate area. Diego Carlos was on a different level with his switching ability and even on the long diagonal that found the Watkins half chance. 

• Like 1

Â