Match Thread: Villa v Burnley

limpid

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I agree with a lot of what you say at the moment but you were the exact opposite under Smith. You blamed him for any little thing that went wrong. 

So you can't be too surprised there are people doing that with Gerrard. 

I admit I wasn’t his biggest fan but I don’t think I was nearly as bad as some of the drivel we’ve seen said about Gerrard. 

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

There is no chance whatsoever that we score

The above was where I was left writing when Buendia scored. Some descriptive language was going to follow.

Edited by AVTuco

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

I need someone to tell me again that John McGinn's crap.  What a pass that was.

He's been a lot better these last few weeks. But this is always in his bag. But it's the other things that happen 10-15 times a game that he screws up and hurts his game. 

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

This is accurate.  Burnley barely seen the ball. We could have scored, although arguably would have been a 0.02xg worldie.

Then Buendia being a bit kamikaze in the penalty box,  probably trying to hard as a result of having to unjustifiably prove his worth, cost us.

I expect we'll score. Burnley's shape has been so defensive, I don't see it changing this half so we will get a chance or two.

Watkins been terrible though,  should be off within 10 mins. 

It is frustrating. I got in late, so needed to know how we were doing, but it's hopeless to try find out on an actual Villa forum!

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

I need someone to tell me again that John McGinn's crap.  What a pass that was.

Today has been one of best performances of the season because he has been selective with his searching passes like the one for the goal. 

• Like 3