Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

7 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

What is this based on?

It's not based on anything, because 'one place or 3' could easily be as little as a single win in difference. Assuming they finish in the mid-table pack - toward the top of it, no doubt, but within it - individual places are often almost random.

8 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

What is this based on?

Not even necessarily the players performance 

Throw out a buzz word for them, belief, momentum, motivation, happy place to be 

They're riding the crest of a wave and this signing will just prolong it even if he is a roll of the dice at the end of the window because they didn't get their main targets and in mid table that makes a huge difference 

Then look at us... We're the opposite end of that spectrum, look at the response to the Sarr link for us

On 11/08/2022 at 20:00, Pissflaps said:

The Burnley Nathan Tella announcement video is the new benchmark . Amazing!

Apologies I don't know how to embed Twitter 😭🤣

I’m a bit late, but that’s brilliant. I’d rather watch that all day than a Villa game at the moment. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

84m for Antony, is he really worth it?!!?

Eredevise is the very example of a player is as good as you dream he "could" be, because they look good in a terrible league.

Nope, but United are desperate and if Ronaldo goes as expected, completely f**ked.

Last week of the window they were always going go get their pants pulled down at least once.

• Thanks 1

With the amount that Man Utd and Chelsea are spending plus what Liverpool and Man City have spent, means that Villa will never challenge the top clubs in the country. Its a waste of time 

• Like 1

Â