Onana to Everton 36m from lille 

Lucas torreira to galatasaray from arsenal 6m

Mertens to galatasaray on a free

Guedes to wolves is done 32m

Joel Robles to Leeds on a free

Modeste to Dortmund from koln 5m

Alexis sanchez released by inter

Angelino to hoffenheim from RBL on loan

Villar to sampdoria on loan from roma @Zatman is he any good, as in someone we should have looked at? Can be ok on fm

Senesi to Bournemouth from feyenoord 15m

Sergo Romero to boca on a free

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Transfermarket reporting werner as 20m€

Onana to Everton 36m from lille 

Lucas torreira to galatasaray from arsenal 6m

Mertens to galatasaray on a free

Guedes to wolves is done 32m

Joel Robles to Leeds on a free

Modeste to Dortmund from koln 5m

Alexis sanchez released by inter

Angelino to hoffenheim from RBL on loan

Villar to sampdoria on loan from roma @Zatman is he any good, as in someone we should have looked at? Can be ok on fm

Senesi to Bournemouth from feyenoord 15m

Sergo Romero to boca on a free

Cant say I have ever really noticed him at Roma, he was never really a starter and Mourinho quickly wasnt impressed and got rid of him

• Like 1

Angelino going down the Bundesliga table really surprises me, he was looking top quality for Leipzig not so long ago and would fit well into any side playing a 3-5-2 so not sure what's happened there. Thought Marsch might've tempted him at Leeds. Fulham signed Mbabu so interested how he'll do as he was looking decent for Wolfsburg a few years back before his form dipped.

Edited by VillaChris

31 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Angelino going down the Bundesliga table really surprises me, he was looking top quality for Leipzig not so long ago and would fit well into any side playing a 3-5-2 so not sure what's happened there. Thought Marsch might've tempted him at Leeds. Fulham signed Mbabu so interested how he'll do as he was looking decent for Wolfsburg a few years back before his form dipped.

RB Leipzig signed the Hoffenheim left back Raum last week who is a better player so its pretty much a straight swap

On 08/08/2022 at 21:50, The_Steve said:

Coady to Everton is super random 

From the BBC:

"As soon as I heard the interest I really wanted to be part of it straight away. I'm over the moon to join," said Merseyside-born Coady.

Quality original comment there. Not.

Just now, KAZZAM said:

West Ham loaning Vlasic out with a buy option. 

They only got him last summer for 30 mill odd. 

Was always a strange signing given he'd completely flopped at Everton and hadn't even proven himself in major league like a few of our 2015-16 did after leaving us.

Cornet at 17.5m is a good value signing for them so he'll be much better coming off the bench and filling in for Bowen when he's out injured.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

West Ham loaning Vlasic out with a buy option. 

They only got him last summer for 30 mill odd. 

buy option is nearly half the price as well

People were complaining that we didnt try buy him last summer, cant even remember him getting many minutes

Â