Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

5 hours ago, hippo said:

My renewal warning letter has arrived. Quite relived it was still claret and blue - thought it would be red and white by now :) 

I've still not been contacted by the club about my renewal.

• Shocked 1

30 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Well, I'm officially a sucker again! 

Despite all my fury about the prices I have just renewed my season ticket, even my 77 Year old mom who said no chance has absorbed the 32% disgraceful price increase and renewed hers.

No wonder the club don't care, they know we'd just renew eventually! 

Can I please just request a bit better football this season...

I'm sure that you can request what you want. If you get it or not is another thing.

• Haha 1

Renewed.....£1,028. Previously £822.

Really disappointing they couldn't find at least 10 months direct debit options to help smooth the monthly payments. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Renewed.....£1,028. Previously £822.

Really disappointing they couldn't find at least 10 months direct debit options to help smooth the monthly payments. 

8 months interest free isn't too bad, is it?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, brommy said:

8 months interest free isn't too bad, is it?

No, but 10 months would have smoothed the increase with broadly there same monthly payment. 

For some folks it will simply be a case of the money ain’t there but for any waiverers who can afford it, the club are doing all they can to keep everyone onboard.

another huge season ahead!

How long until we kick off again!😀🏆

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Jesus do you sit in the royal box

LOL. Lower Holte, it's for me and my lad who being an under 21 concession has been hit hardest of all. 

Just now, sidcow said:

LOL. Lower Holte, it's for me and my lad who being an under 21 concession has been hit hardest of all. 

Yeah the concessions have gone haven't they. Pretty shocking really. Even over 8 months that's a hit to the average bank account. I dread to think what the match tickets will be

• Like 1