Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

13 hours ago, sidcow said:

LOL. Lower Holte, it's for me and my lad who being an under 21 concession has been hit hardest of all. 

I read that as for me and my dad who is under 21.:D

• Haha 2

Sounds like the current waiting list is now over 26,000...

I appreciate a decent number of those might not buy one if they were given the chance but, IMO, there is enough that will should they come available.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/june/05/renew-aston-villa-season-tickets-three-days-deadline/

Edited by Brumstopdogs

Renewed also! Me & My daughter, who's now aged 15 so moves up a bracket into the under 18's, so a bit more costly but still a bargain for her. Will be moving seats though when the window comes up as not a great view from behind the goal in all honesty.

Edited by danceoftheshamen
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

You can always try to relocate?

Alright Kirsty, next you'll be telling him to cancel his Netflix subscription so that he can afford the price hike.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I refuse to move just to avoid some annoying words removed. I will outlast the FIFA pack unlocking football uneducated idiots. They genuinely didn't know who Dennis Mortimer was FFS

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

It could be worse...seats become available for a reason....The main one is moaning fans, who should have a section of their own.

5 hours ago, TRO said:

It could be worse...seats become available for a reason....The main one is moaning fans, who should have a section of their own.

I should just chin the annoying words removed but not worth the ban 

On 05/06/2022 at 14:22, Chasetown Villa said:

Renewed. I take my eight year old son using my Dad’s ticket. Unfortunately the club won’t let me change it to a child so had to pay full adult price. 

If your son is now using your Dad's ticket for all of the games, I would have hoped the ticket office would have sold it as a children's season ticket to you. 

8 minutes ago, John said:

If your son is now using your Dad's ticket for all of the games, I would have hoped the ticket office would have sold it as a children's season ticket to you. 

Why would you think that?

If the dad isn't using the season ticket, then in theory he should give up his season ticket so it can be offered to the next person on the waiting list. The son would have to join the waiting list in 26,000th position.

Otherwise we are saying that the season ticket can be passed down through generations and no-one else can get a new season ticket.

• Thanks 1

On 05/06/2022 at 14:50, Pissflaps said:

Flaps is back..sadly are probably the bunch of moaning words removed behind me. I wonder who they will hate and scapegoat once El Ghazi leaves?

Where do you sit?  I have a guy behind me that just swears at every one of our players every game. When I sit anywhere else I kind of miss him. 

21 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

any idea when villa will post these out? hoping they won't leave it to the last minute, think i got mine barely 4 days before the season!

there have been some years where they have not sent out new cards if you have renewed and just to carry on using the old one

would prefer that personally, more environmentally friendly

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

there have been some years where they have not sent out new cards if you have renewed and just to carry on using the old one

would prefer that personally, more environmentally friendly

yeah personally i don't see why they couldn't have done that this time, they said we will get a new card though, I can't remember if it was an email or whilst on the website logging in to renew it.