Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

7 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I really cant believe that the club dont offer a view from the block you're choosing. Surely that wouldnt be difficulty, just a photo out from centrally in that block.

Any block you click on on the club's ticketing website shows you the view from that block.

https://www.avfc.co.uk

Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 20.02.06.png

3 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

About 8,300 seats available out of 42,000. When you take off away fans and corporate seats from our capacity, that suggests to me the club have done well on renewals.  

Where's that availability figure from? Relocation?

13 hours ago, Lochheads twin said:

Hi Mark

they do need to improve in this area.  Given where we are with Covid, it’s hard to argue against opening the ticket office given that the staff would be behind a screen, this would be in addition to offering a telephone option for people who can’t get to the ground.

To be fair, I have to say that the lady who dealt with my request was very courteous, professional and efficient, so credit where it’s due.

You sound like one of the few lucky people.

It shouldn’t be a  constant battle…also to close the phone lines during lunch is so embarrassing it’s untrue on many levels.

1) what other company allows all its staff to go to lunch at same time - you would leave a few people to man the phones

2) it makes perfect sense for people who have issues like ourselves to call during lunch hours whilst at work. Therefore if anything that would be peak time.

Needs sorting!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

About 8,300 seats available out of 42,000. When you take off away fans and corporate seats from our capacity, that suggests to me the club have done well on renewals.  

Doesn’t sound like there will be many left over for new season tickets holders.

I don't think in all my life I've heard of an entire customer facing department going to lunch at the same time and shutting the service down. That's incredible. It's like they're trying to be **** useless.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Has anyone on here actually not renewed at the end of the day? 

I wasnt going to renew, it's the first time other than for personal non-Villa related reasons I wasnt going to renew but I caved and did renew.  I know loads of people that werent going to renew but most I've talked to since have renewed.  I dont think it matters what the Villa do, they know they have a core set of fans that will turn up even if they didnt want to, like an addiction that you know is bad for you but you cant live without 😂

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

I wasnt going to renew, it's the first time other than for personal non-Villa related reasons I wasnt going to renew but I caved and did renew.  I know loads of people that werent going to renew but most I've talked to since have renewed.  I dont think it matters what the Villa do, they know they have a core set of fans that will turn up even if they didnt want to, like an addiction that you know is bad for you but you cant live without 😂

It's like a crack addiction but more expensive and you end up even more miserable in the end 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

I live an hour and a half away and have just had a baby but I ain't going to the back of that queue.  I'm also quite excited (probably wrongly) about the way our squad is shaping up.

Your nipples sore from the breast feeding? 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Just realised--if this is a female poster then I instantly regret that post.

Risk you gotta take.

HR would like to see you now 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3