Season tickets 2022/23

OutByEaster?

I have emailed the club on my over 40% increase. I doubt they will do anything but thought I would just let them know. I understand it is currently a very good value seat and would have taken a 10% increase like everyone else but not sure on this move by the club.

• Like 1

Still undecided.......every day I change my mind.

Mine has gone up by 10% I knew it would go up, but have been a bit underwhelmed this season by what I am seeing on the pitch. I probably will renew grudgingly - the fact that if I give it up it might be years before I am able to get another one....

Del

• Like 1

Well I did receive a comment back but basically said we have to put the prices up to compete with everyone else and we are still fairly cheap. So tough  basically.

I have decided to move to the Upper Holte Wings as it was the same price of my current seat and has more legroom and space in the concourse. The way I am now rationalising it  is that it is now only about a £50 increase in the seat price  from last year instead of £160. What is going to happen as a load will move from the old category 5 and  6 bands and these seats will be sold on to the waiting list. And if we don't  redevelop the North Stand quickly a fair few may not renew if we increase again next season.

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

This is nuts, it transpires the row below and seats directly infront of  me in the lower Holte are£144 cheaper 

Well there has to be cut-off rows all over the place. If you were the last row of the cheaper tickets, then the row behind you would be upset that they were in the more expensive tickets. 

They have a relocation window soon, see if you can move to cheaper seats if you want to.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Well I did receive a comment back but basically said we have to put the prices up to compete with everyone else and we are still fairly cheap. So tough  basically.

Thats a grade A shit template customer service message. If you go on Twitter explaining and tag in as many big names at the club like Purlsow you might get a more respectable answer 

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Thats a grade A shit template customer service message. If you go on Twitter explaining and tag in as many big names at the club like Purlsow you might get a more respectable answer 

I think they have made their decision and will stick to it  even after the fans consultation meeting. They obviously feel comfortable in that if some don't renew the 24,000 on the waiting list will. It is  crazy that demand is so high even after  a 6 wins  (maybe  seven wins)  home season.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

I think they have made their decision and will stick to it  even after the fans consultation meeting. They obviously feel comfortable in that if some don't renew the 24,000 on the waiting list will. It is demand is crazy even after  a 6 wins  (maybe  seven wins)  home season.

Of course they will but if they are shamed enough that people cant afford it they might look at more helpful payment plans

It works for most companies, even Ryanair fold 😂

27 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think they have made their decision and will stick to it  even after the fans consultation meeting. They obviously feel comfortable in that if some don't renew the 24,000 on the waiting list will. It is  crazy that demand is so high even after  a 6 wins  (maybe  seven wins)  home season.

I have a feeling when tasked that only a small percentage of that 24k would buy, just a hunch  

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I have a feeling when tasked that only a small percentage of that 24k would buy, just a hunch  

Anecdotal I know, but in my friends circle we have around 7 season tickets on the waiting list. None of us have ever had a season ticket and we would definitely take them up even at the new prices.

We spent a similar amount buying individual tickets this season and that only paid for around 12 matches rather than 19.

My guess is that around 80% will take up the season tickets. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ender4 said:

Anecdotal I know, but in my friends circle we have around 7 season tickets on the waiting list. None of us have ever had a season ticket and we would definitely take them up even at the new prices.

We spent a similar amount buying individual tickets this season and that only paid for around 12 matches rather than 19.

I know I would get one. We are still cheaper than most grounds and at the end of the day if people don’t wanna pay it then that’s absolutely fine and their choice but I’d snap up a ticket price rise or not. As it happens, being a member just got a whole lot harder as I bet there will be lots of people downgrading from season ticket to membership so getting a ticket is gonna be bloody difficult without a season ticket now. 

Edited by CLARETANDBLUEFOXY

I haven't not had a season ticket for quite a while and by all accounts its a ball ache getting tickets match by match nowadays. If you went to 10-12 games it would still be probably be cheaper and more convenient to have a season ticket. The club hasn't done any match bundles or deals for a long time.

15 hours ago, ender4 said:

Agree, I would guess that most people on the waiting list go pretty regularly anyway and would grab the chance to pick a seat, not have to book and have better value for money on the cost of a ticket. I know I will if I get the chance (unlikely this season, maybe next). I also think that for all the (understandable) grumbling about ticket hikes, I think most will still renew for fear of missing out. Another poor season next year, that might change.

There will be a whole host of people on the waiting list that joined expecting us to have improved our position this year,  to be playing a better brand of football than last season, and based on the season ticket price at the time.. albeit expecting maybe an in line with inflation rise.

There will 100% be people on the waiting list that don't follow through, I imagine though there would be plenty that will, and more than enough to cover those that decide not to renew. 

club emailed me yesterday as a "courtesy service", as I hadnt renewed the ticket by may 15th, according to their records. Nice to get one regarding the ST, there was none when they originally went on sale and were available to be renewed. Just waiting another week for the money to hit the account then the renewal process will commence