Ratings & Reactions: West Ham v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/03/22 at 00:00

7 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Leggy game today. Not normally one to moan about subs but I thought it was clear that Coutinho was gassed after about an hour and could have been taken off for one of the attacking options rather than removing Luiz and giving up even more of a hold on midfield than we already had. Think Sanson can be justified in feeling awfully hard done by at this stage.

I think you keep Coutinho on tbh.

We really should've got Buendia on at hour mark and given Coutinho more of a free role just off the CF so less need for him to track back.

After a pretty good few weeks frustrating for Gerrard to throw in SPL level game management today again.

As manager of Rangers you can get away with it most times, less so in prem and he needs to learn for next season.

• Like 1

Each game seems to be a contender for the worst refereeing performance of the season and today is no different. He allowed the four thugs (Zouma, Dawson, Rice and Souchek) away with any thing they felt like doing. 

If a ref doesn't think getting kicked in the face is a red card I worry about him. 

• Like 2

Disappointing. Should have freshened the side up before kick off. Starting Sanson or Buendia or both even..2 games in 3 days is too much. Need to learn lessons. I we have quality on the bench. Use it more often please otherwise we might as well sell them and just have a bench full of kids 

• Like 3

Struggled against a big team of brutes. Really dire game but they somehow got a couple of goals. Real moment of quality from Yarmolenko but a disappointing second to concede (I felt Bailey had been fouled in the build up but haven’t seen that back). Poor ref I thought. Hopefully we can play a bit more against Arsenal next week. RIP 10 game winning run mkII.

• Like 2

Â