Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

This is pathetic, I just can’t even comprehend and that Martinez/Mings mix up at the end just summed it up for me.  

Not one player played at least average rating that half.

Got to be one of the poorest halves we’ve had this season.

Edited by nick76

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

What's he doing? 

The mix up was 100% on Martinez, it's the defender's ball.

Agreed. Only way it’s Mings’ fault is if Emi gave him an early call. But it’s clear from their reactions that he didn’t 

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

You must be fun on a night out.

PS: feel the frustration btw, but let’s keep it realistic 

My point being that we have the quality players but we’re still not kicking on as a club. I appreciate these things don’t happen overnight but we’ve spent so much on players to literally stand still. We’ve got clubs around us in the league who have spent a fraction of what we have.

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

regardless of how we are playing, if you cannot see that this referee is anti - Villa, you need glasses

You cannot always blame the refs, no matter how shit. If you give them opportunities to stitch you up then you've only yourself to blame. We are turgid regardless of the refs performance.

• Like 1

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

regardless of how we are playing, if you cannot see that this referee is anti - Villa, you need glasses

Regardless how crap a ref is if we score goals or create chances he wont be able to cheat us.

We have been hopeless in absolutely eveeything.  This has been one dreadful  performance 

• Like 1