Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

8 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Better late than never!

Rob i recommend David Trezeguet, Jim Lawlor or Wolfgang Grobe.

They are always the first scouts i go for when playing football manager.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, supermon said:

Isn't there a poster that works as a scout, he always used to post some gems. Think he should apply, I remember he tried to get in but didn't get response from the board.

There is but they should just hire me, I'd do a far superior job of whoever is currently doing it for the senior team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Window Roundup 

All in all an acceptable window of business.

Cleared out much of.the deadwood. Brought in 3 quality players.

Kamara - A classy DM

Carlos - A powerful and composed CB.

Coutinho - A quality playmaker.

We brought in 3 squad fillers / decent backup players in Olsen, Augustinsen, and Bednarek. 

And one player that doesn't improve the overall quality, but provides qualities the squad sorely lacks in his position.

Dendonker brings strength, height, aggression, deternination, tough tackling, workrate, and discipline to a midfield sorely lacking those qualities. He also provides a bit of leadership which the squad lacks.

Unfortunately Carlos has suffered a potentially season ending injury, which makes what would otherwise be a solid window, a barely acceptable one.

We also have a manager that is a crap coach, and has a rudimentary tactical understanding. As a result he hasn't been able to forge a cohesive unit, and isn't able to make adjustments on fly.

Our biggest problem is not our squad, but our management. That's the most important signing we will make this season. Fortunately there isn't a transfer window for managers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Philosopher said:

My Window Roundup 

All in all an acceptable window of business.

Cleared out much of.the deadwood. Brought in 3 quality players.

Kamara - A classy DM

Carlos - A powerful and composed CB.

Coutinho - A quality playmaker.

We brought in 3 squad fillers / decent backup players in Olsen, Augustinsen, and Bednarek. 

And one player that doesn't improve the overall quality, but provides qualities the squad sorely lacks in his position.

Dendonker brings strength, height, aggression, deternination, tough tackling, workrate, and discipline to a midfield sorely lacking those qualities. He also provides a bit of leadership which the squad lacks.

Unfortunately Carlos has suffered a potentially season ending injury, which makes what would otherwise be a solid window, a barely acceptable one.

We also have a manager that is a crap coach, and has a rudimentary tactical understanding. As a result he hasn't been able to forge a cohesive unit, and isn't able to make adjustments on fly.

Our biggest problem is not our squad, but our management. That's the most important signing we will make this season. Fortunately there isn't a transfer window for managers.

Spot on with everything.