Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

15 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I seriously don't think they do or would. 

I don't think it means all their info is 100% correct but I think Dan is probably ITK more than he has been in the past. 

I think he has some access to the club but maybe not too much info probably somebody on the media side. Interesting he is the reason I think Gerrard is leaving. He has never really been critical before of management but the last few weeks he has ramped it up

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I think he has some access to the club but maybe not too much info probably somebody on the media side. Interesting he is the reason I think Gerrard is leaving. He has never really been critical before of management but the last few weeks he has ramped it up

He also mentioned that he knew about Ings early, and was shite scared to say anything because if it got out, source would have probably cut him off.

Anyway, I have confidence that someone like him, has more insight than a random " Villanew874 " type account.

It seems alot of people have started disliking Bardell and co merely because he's now successful and more " mainstream " 

Regardless, Villa View are one of if not THE pioneer when it comes to a Villa channel IMO.

• Like 3

What are we doing!!!! 
We need to know our place of the football pyramid and it should be signing promising young players rather than 30 year old such as Digne, Coutinho and Diego Carlos. 
Gerrard out! Lange Out!

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

What are we doing!!!! 
We need to know our place of the football pyramid and it should be signing promising young players rather than 30 year old such as Digne, Coutinho and Diego Carlos. 
Gerrard out! Lange Out!

The competency of the 3 managers involved would give the answer as to what's happened 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Jorge Mendes uses Wolverhampton the same way I use my gym locker.

To be fair, they can't catch a break with strikers.... Well they can... But not the good kind.

Their new striker is out for the season.

Similar happened with Jimenez.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Was Kondogbia who Bardell was referring to?

https://madriduniversal.com/aston-villa-tried-to-sign-atletico-madrid-midfielder-late-on-deadline-day-report/

“Indeed, as reported by MARCA, the Premier League giants tried to capture the services of Atletico Madrid midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia in the final hours of the transfer window but ran out of time to complete the move.“

Edited by Aston_Villan4

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

If true, I’m very curious to know why they waited until the final hours to make a move for him.

Remember Bardell said " His club at one point said he was available, then changed their mind again and decided he wasn't available ".

I actually thought it was Gallagher.

• Like 1