Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

7 minutes ago, ender4 said:

This Twitter account seems to know all the latest inside rumours.

I’ve started following to get the best info. I suggest everyone does the same. 

You've only just realised he's ITK, if @CarryOnVilla doesn't know then no one does. 😉😁

With the info he has I'm starting to think he's a player or coach 😉

I guess any interest and move for Kean would be based upon his stats and his potential room for growth, added strength  to the squad with a belief he can achieve his obvious potential …

All due diligence will be carried out. So if we sign him it’s obviously the right move for us to make, decided by professionals in their field and not not a panic splash of the cash on a fancy foreign name…

Not advocating but trust the process 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Joshie2000 said:

You've only just realised he's ITK, if @CarryOnVilla doesn't know then no one does. 😉😁

With the info he has I'm starting to think he's a player or coach 😉

But does he tweet a ladder with the word Sangare on it?

4 hours ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

A midfielder who i have mentioned before is technically done..the club is waiting to resolve contract issues with current players(apparent Registration issues in squad also) and move on at least two players..This will go down to wire..possibly close to window closure.

Just so nobody is trolling through all my old posts the player is Ibrahim Sangare

I'd like to believe it but I find it hard to buy it.

This seems to be a player linked with a few clubs. I can't see why the player or selling club would just wait and potentially not see the transfer go through whilst Villa sort out their issues. 

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Remember when people were mad we weren't challenging for a European spot with this team in November. Pepperidge farm remembers.

Yep. Smith expected to win every game with Grealish just gone and replacement signings injured...yet Gerrard must be given hundreds of millions in fees and tens of millions in wage funds to make us look like a football team.

Expenditure has gone up so expectations go up for me. 55 points bare minimum this season.

• Like 2