Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Is he an upgrade on Sanson? I know nothing of French football

Different positions completely. They complimented each other at Marseille 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Is he an upgrade on Sanson? I know nothing of French football

Very different players. No idea how he'll adapt to the Premier League but his style of play is far more in line with your Fabinhos and Sergio Busquets than Sanson. To be clear, I'm not saying he's nearly as good as either of them, just that they fill the same role and profile.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Miracles do happen but in this case if he chose Villa over Athletico then Gerrard is the greatest salesman ever. The 3rd biggest club in Spain offering Champ League and that frigging amazing Wanda stadium in a wonderful capital city with great weather 

Yeah, it’s not happening is it.

Only way I can see it is if he is desperate to play in PL and we offer him a much better financial package. Still other PL clubs will probably in for him if he’s that amazing, and I have no idea if he is. 

4 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

I can't find it now. But that does jive with something I read this week that said Kamaras Agent had agreed personal terms with Atleti months ago for around 5-6m but they were renegotiating for 8-9m.

So listening to offers from an ambitious PL club would probably help with those renegotiations…

Would love this one to get wrapped up soon. Can you imagine having Coutinho and Kamara done before this season has finished? It would take so much pressure off the first few weeks of the window and strengthen our negotiating position with other clubs/players.

Can’t see it happening though with Atletí involved. 

• Like 1

I imagine this would be the preferred option for a DM type player, rather than having to spend north of £50m on someone like Phillips or Bissouma, especially now that our wage structure ceiling from being in the Prem for another season will have increased. 

But as people have said, very difficult when a team such as Atleti are involved, many many reasons why you would choose them over us.  

It really feels as though his agent's using talks with us and Man Utd to get an improved offer from Atleti. Or at least that's the impression I'm getting from @es_grimes on Twitter, who seems to have a lot of info on a lot of transfers (and seems fairly genuine). 

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

But as people have said, very difficult when a team such as Atleti are involved, many many reasons why you would choose them over us.  

That’s all in the past. Now he’ll want to boogie with The Emi crew and hang with main man Phil. We’re the new hot guys in town. A 4-0 win today and he’ll be telling his agent to get Stevie G and “Chrissy Down Low Purslow” on the hotline and get me a ticket for the fast train to Coutsvilla. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

I can't find it now. But that does jive with something I read this week that said Kamaras Agent had agreed personal terms with Atleti months ago for around 5-6m but they were renegotiating for 8-9m.

His agent is playing the game

Whether or not it's atleti he's using to play us or using us to play atleti is the thing

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

That's like replacing Coutinho with Kante. Just wildly different type of players.

You're telling me that someone was spouting some nonsense on twitter? Don't believe that for a second 

1 hour ago, sne said:

That's like replacing Coutinho with Kante. Just wildly different type of players.

Swopping out Sanson for de Paul would be nice business though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Simeone wet dream.

He'd probably replace players with concrete walls if he could. Lol

Wonder what will happen with Saúl Ñíguez. He's flopped at Chelsea but before that he was a good player.

Only 27 y.o. Maybe he'll end up at Betis.

If we sold Luiz, De Paul would be a lovely addition to the Latin American contingent.

Watkins

Coutinho.                   Buendia

Ramsey.    De Paul

Kamara

Would be lovely front 6. Perhaps too attacking but it would be class when it clicked Vs lower half. Chuck Bissouma in for Ramsey or De Paul Vs Top 6

• Like 2

Â