Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, parisvilla said:

Saw on twitter Atleti are trying  to offload Rodrigo de Paul. Kamara likely his replacement 🙄

That's fine. Let's get de Paul in here, then get Messi and Angel Di Maria on a free. Roll out the Argentina national team every week. 😁

Apparently we are offering him what he wants, with all the noise recently it sure does feel like we are leading this race. However I’m hoping his agent is not just using us for another club to up their offer.

Villa just get this done ASAP.

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Apparently we are offering him what he wants, with all the noise recently it sure does feel like we are leading this race. However I’m hoping his agent is not just using us for another club to up their offer.

Villa just get this done ASAP.

If we are a offering what he wants and hasnt accepted it yet then we are being used 

• Like 1

On 13/05/2022 at 14:37, Nigel said:

Agree,  he'd be nuts to jump into an early contract without seeing the market. He will have loads of offers!

Better hope he doesn't tear his ACL or something before the end of the season - could have a big impact on any offer on the table then.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Funny how we get sucked in to one of these transfers every single time...

Wesley Sneijder, Hiroshi Kiyotake and more recently Smith-Rowe and Ward-Prowse.

giphy.gif

We have to. We aren't going to convince every one we go for. We will be in this situation for years where we have to compete for top talent and we'll lose out on most of them.

The more that find it a really tough call between us and the Elite clubs the better. Every now and then we'll convince one and be a better team for it and it'll make the next one a little bit more likely.

We either need to convince the top players to join us like this, or develop our own. Both are a lottery in their own right and it looks like we're having a good crack at both. 

If it doesn't happen for us it won't be for lack of trying.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If we are a offering what he wants and hasnt accepted it yet then we are being used 

I don't know if we've officially made an offer that's the thing, it could just be from convos we've had with his agent. We probably have hit on all the numbers for him, but if we have offered him a contract then I could see us being used. I just really want this to happen I think he's the correct player for us, especially with Ezri potentially injured for a long time he could also fill in at CB for some games to save us buying two cbs

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

This.

If we are meeting his demands and he still hasn’t signed on the dotted line, then he is waiting for a ‘bigger’ club to come in.

I would really like us to sign him, but I just hope we aren’t putting all our eggs in this basket.

39 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

giphy.gif

Rashica as well 

1 minute ago, Woody1000 said:

This.

If we are meeting his demands and he still hasn’t signed on the dotted line, then he is waiting for a ‘bigger’ club to come in.

I would really like us to sign him, but I just hope we aren’t putting all our eggs in this basket.

What's the issue with that?  I'd be doing the same if I was him.  We are probably not his first choice, and his waiting for his first choice to meet his demands.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

What's the issue with that?  I'd be doing the same if I was him.  We are probably not his first choice, and his waiting for his first choice to meet his demands.

No issue, just stating my view.

11 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

No issue, just stating my view.

There's not much more we can do though.  If we have offered the player a contract, and his demands are met but we aren't his first choice, obviously he isn't going to sign until he know if his first choice are willing to match his terms.  If they aren't then we get him, if they do then we move on.

Just now, duke313 said:

There's not much more we can do though.  If we have offered the player a contract, and his demands are met but we aren't his first choice, obviously he isn't going to sign until he know if his first choice are willing to match his terms.  If they aren't then we get him, if they do then we move on.

I know what you’re saying, it’s a bit disappointing for me as I was hoping that we might be able to sign him, but it is starting to look less likely. Like I said before, I just hope the club have got several options as it is a vital position for us to fill imo.

1 minute ago, Woody1000 said:

I know what you’re saying, it’s a bit disappointing for me as I was hoping that we might be able to sign him, but it is starting to look less likely. Like I said before, I just hope the club have got several options as it is a vital position for us to fill imo.

Hopefully the scouting team have other players lined up in case it falls through.  I'd like them to have players lined up that we haven't even heard about, other than the usual players linked in the media.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

giphy.gif

Don't forget Younes Belhanda.

He's still coming.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Woody1000 said:

Maybe that's where Josh Brownhill comes in.

Â