Yves Bissouma

Corleone

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Then its the wages Newcastle will offer him as well 

He will definitely be found out at Newcastle 

Why the hell would he go to Newcastle? He’s going to get big money wherever he goes so it’s down to football and given Newcastle’s current plight, I can’t imagine he’d want to go there.

Can’t see him going to Newcastle, I get Brighton would want to sell him at his peak value but it’s not all down to them. If he has any ambition he waits for a better team to come in for him.

Edited by gwi1890

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not players who are good and have options like Bissouma

I agree with this 100% , Bissouma is a lot better than the likes of Newcastle, they are no competition to us and currently possibly higher placed teams 

36 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Will Gressford go Newcastle?

He could be a player they would look at. He will look terrible taking the deal but its probably the only team City could financially dump him if they want to

You've got to wonder why no top team is in for Bissouma? His options could be Newcastle or stay put 

Edited by Xela

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

You've got to wonder why no top team is in for Bissouma? His options could be Newcastle or stay put 

I took the Newcastle stuff as agent fishing to try and either drum up a bidding war or get a bigger contract somewhere

They'll all be at it, I bet Newcastles scouting team have never even heard of some of these links 

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

Perhaps Liverpool end of season as their CM options are all 30 or over now bar Curtis Jones so they could do with refresh.

He's better than Xhaka so surprised Arsenal haven't made a play.

If we want to sign him I'd say now is best time rather than the summer. Guess we'll see if these other DM options that have come to the fore are genuine interest or we're just saying to Brighton accept our bid as we have other players of interest.

4 hours ago, meregreen said:

FFP is in Newcastles way though. 

They will get round FFP. Citeh did and so will they. The question is whether Bissouma will fancy taking the chance of spending a season in the Championship and rocking up at Small Heath and West Bromwich next season for his "big" games. ;)

Â