Yves Bissouma

Corleone

55 minutes ago, weedman said:

Think he's off to Newcastle 

He'd improve us no doubt. I rate him highly. However there's a number of players in central midfield for that price that we could be in the market for that would be on par in terms of quality and potential. 

With this alleged case hanging over his head I'm hoping the club has decided to move on.

Just want to be clear, I don't pretend to have any insight or partial feelings towards his guilt or innocence. I just think its a complication that I'd prefer to avoid until it's all settled. 

6 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Sounds dodgy reading that, innocent until proven guilty aside...

Police must have something on one of them if not both to continue the investigation.

I would like Villa to move on from this guy...

43 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Sounds dodgy reading that, innocent until proven guilty aside...

Police must have something on one of them if not both to continue the investigation.

I would like Villa to move on from this guy...

Sounds the same as it has done for the last 6 months since he was released.

They have something on the 40 Yr old, but it's not enough to bring a case against him as yet. They may decide its never enough but extending from now until 2 weeks time suggests theyre pretty close to making that call.

With regards Bissouma, I imagine they're waiting to see if any of the final bits of evidence that come through make him more of a suspect, but as it stands they've probably got nothing on him.

It sounds more dodgy that it's taken the police this long to make a case to me...and I'm usually someone that would suspect the worst in people.

Anything coming through now must surely be reliant on someone's memory of an event that took place many months ago. Any cctv from the bar could have been reviewed with days of the event.

I'd still wait till its official over before signing him though if it was my money I'm spending on him 

57 minutes ago, Daveburnside said:

What was that?

Something along the lines of fee had been agreed with Brighton both just waiting to push button on deal.

But the player has gone quite on both not communicating with either  assumed looking at another option

• Like 1

For the millionth time.

The other bloke has had his bail extended. Again. Bissouma was released with no bail ages ago and so he will remain “under investigation” until the case is closed but it’s quite obvious there is no or very little evidence against him. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

For the millionth time.

The other bloke has had his bail extended. Again. Bissouma was released with no bail ages ago and so he will remain “under investigation” until the case is closed but it’s quite obvious there is no or very little evidence against him. 

After 8 months surely the police would have cleared him if thats the case

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I don't think the police generally do "clear" people do they? certainly whilst there's still an active case. Could be wrong on that tho.

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

There is nothing to clear him from. Until the close the investigation he will remain as a person of interest in the investigation.

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I don't think the police generally do "clear" people do they? certainly whilst there's still an active case. Could be wrong on that tho.

You are not wrong. The reason they don't 'clear' people is because they don't have anything to clear him from. Police investigate thousands of people every day, they don't formally clear people after investigation. 

1 hour ago, DakotaVilla said:

For the millionth time.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ls1y5bq9ucphucfffr

The majority of our transfer dealings seem to happen quite quickly after they are first rumoured, if there even are any rumours beforehand. (There might be a few that have dragged on, im too lazy to research or remember)

It makes me sceptical that we are even truly after bissouma, given how the story keeps dragging on. 

Â