Yves Bissouma

Corleone

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Which day mate? he was round mine hassling the Mrs to buy some lucky Heather and have the  drive tarmacked last Friday 

WARNING: if this man comes to your door then please beware. Known to try and sell lucky Heather, drive tarmacking services, Liverpool keyrings and scarves. May even try to recruit you into his football cult. Considered dangerous (in the opposition box). 

Gerrard-sticks-tongue-out-to-Everton-fans-after-leading-Villa-to-win-at-Goodison.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TRO said:

Consistency is the issue here and John can get caught on the ball due to his iffy ball control......Great, when he's great, but consistency is key.

playing further forward and having insurance behind him, we may see a more aggressive/ascertive McGinn.

I still worry about his ability to stay on the ball in a challenge.

I'm not going to pretend that I am some authoritative voice in assessing football talent, but my perception is that he retains the ball well. I'm trying to recall a time where he has lost possession being caught on the ball. Wayward passes, yes. I remember some of those (but a bunch of great passes too). My memory may be failing me (or my observational ability).

30 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

No way we will sign him and Kamara. IMO.

I don't know why, Luiz is an unknown with 12 months left and we need a second defensive minded midfield player 

Personally I would have signed two DM's regardless.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

A midfield 3 of Bissouma, Kamara and Ramsey has the potential to be the best midfield in the PL outside of Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea...

...Sign this bloke and I wouldn’t care if we didn’t sign another play all window. Don’t let me down Villa. 

My feeling exactly. I've been wanting Bissouma for the past 2 years. If by some miracle we get this done I'll be buzzing. You could tell me we're selling Martinez and replacing him with Ben Foster and I'd still give Lange a massive kiss. Not really, I'd actually cry but you get my point.

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

A midfield 3 of Bissouma, Kamara and Ramsey has the potential to be the best midfield in the PL outside of Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea. I say potential because you never quite know how it plays out in real life - football isn’t played on paper. 

I’ve put some bloody hard yards into this thread and I won’t stop now. Sign this bloke and I wouldn’t care if we didn’t sign another play all window. Don’t let me down Villa. 

Seriously ?

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

A midfield 3 of Bissouma, Kamara and Ramsey has the potential to be the best midfield in the PL outside of Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea. I say potential because you never quite know how it plays out in real life - football isn’t played on paper. 

I’ve put some bloody hard yards into this thread and I won’t stop now. Sign this bloke and I wouldn’t care if we didn’t sign another play all window. Don’t let me down Villa. 

Spurs will have a strong midfield next season, Bentancur, Matar-Sarr, and Perisic are great additions.

Â