Yves Bissouma

Corleone

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It was ‘suspicion of sexual assault’ and yes he is on conditional bail, or at least was until yesterday when it was likely renewed.

He was not on conditional bail until yesterday. He was released from bail last January. It was the 40 year old man that was on conditional bail until yesterday. It even says this in the article that you posted about the bail status of Bissouma. Try reading the the article again.

BTW, pinching someone's arse is sexual assault. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

Yep, but it has to be based in reality and not just the club name but what role is envisioned for you there.

Depends on what his priorities are also. Maybe he's happy enough to go a big name club and be a bit part player just to say he has played there.

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Has he really?  Seems a bit of a nob.  

His actual quotes are more modest than what you'd imagine. He basically says he's working hard and doesn't consider other midfielders to be as good as him as he's just focused on himself.

It's not like a Liam Payne type ego.

29 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

He was not on conditional bail until yesterday. He was released from bail last January. It was the 40 year old man that was on conditional bail until yesterday. It even says this in the article that you posted about the bail status of Bissouma. Try reading the the article again.

BTW, pinching someone's arse is sexual assault. 

I did read it wrong.

and yes it is, what is your point?

Edited by a m ole

Just now, a m ole said:

That Bissouma was NOT on bail until yesterday, contrary to what you have posted. He was released from bail last Jan. It was the 40 year old man that was on bail until yesterday. You are mixing up who was on bail. That is my point

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

That Bissouma was NOT on bail until yesterday, contrary to what you have posted. He was released from bail last Jan. It was the 40 year old man that was on bail until yesterday. You are mixing up who was on bail. That is my point

Yes. I edited.

what’s your point about pinching a girls arse being sexual assault? Of course it is.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

Still not entirely sure whether Bissouma is the right player for us anyway, he plays as a defensive midfielder for Brighton, and his passing stats suggest he offers very little creativity,

As a "6" he made a lot of sense, as he's comfortable on the ball but excellent defensively so he's like the perfect combination of Nakamba (good defensively but poor on the ball) and Luiz (good on the ball but poor defensively), but as we've already signed Kamara to fill that spot I'm not sure where that leaves our interest in Bissouma. There must be more proven number 8's around than Brighton's most defensive midfielder?

Personally I don't see Luiz as a number 8 either, to play in that role you have to be able to some of the midfield graft but also be dynamic and have a bit of technical ability and creativity to link the play between the defensive units and the attacking units. Looking at our current players I think Ramsey is the perfect player for that role, whereas Luiz is a bit too slow and although he's a decent passer of the ball doesn't really have enough creativity in the final third - someone more defensive than Luiz doesn't seem like they'd be the right fit to be honest, and at a cost of £30m+ I feel like there would possibly be better players to suit the system. 

The little I've seen of Bissouma, I haven't been very impressed with the attacking elements of his play. 

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Yes. I edited.

what’s your point about pinching a girls arse being sexual assault? Of course it is.

i think the point was that some people (not you) may have been assuming this 'suspicion of sexual assault' was rape, whereas this 'suspicion of sexual assualt' seems to be more under the pinching a girl's bum offence than a rape offence.

edit - That's how i read it anyway, i wasn't the poster.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As for Bissouma I think we enquired on January and that was it. After Purslow snide comments joke or not about him to fans at Brighton I think it was never on

The player himself I feel is overrated and expect him to flop elsewhere. He will join the VT hall of fame with Leroy Fer, Philip Billing and that ginger guy from Brentford who would instantly walk into our midfield but in reality achieved nothing 

I don’t rate Greg as a reporter, nor do I think he has the inside track but he is very adamant about Bissouma in that post. To the point where he knows he’s staking his reputation on it.

Think this one is off. 

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Honestly would rather keep and play Sanson than pay 50m or whatever crazy fee for this guy. Dude is allergic to passing forward.

I agree, we need someone with the ability to get forward too if needed, especially for the prices involved.

Note...If he comes I will change my mind!

6 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

I don't believe the alleged offence is rape, from what I read it is pinching a girl's arse at the bar in the nightclub. It also appears that there is no evidence against him other than being present at the time of the alleged pinch. He was arrested and released and is not on bail. He is under investigation but I would assume everyone present at the nightclub who was within an arm's reach of the arse in question is also under investigation. However, the 40 year old man who was also arrested has been released on bail following the initial investigation so the police must believe there is some evidence against him, whether that is circumstantial or actual is unknown.

sounds like he will go to Arse....nal, thats his alleged attraction.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

I don't believe Gregg has any sources at the club but I believe some of his colleagues at the Athletic do who may feed him information from time to time. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â