Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

Every player deserved a clean start, but on today's showing, you can't start this guy above Buendia, no way. He's lacking in confidence which is one thing, but everything he touched turned to shit, and he doesn't even work hard.

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Only downside of today, hopeless cameo.

He's playing at a pace that would befit the MLS which is where he's probably going to be playing in 12 months time.

When will Las Vegas Villains get going? It'd be good to move him within the group to get his salary off the books and reallocate some of the fee.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thug said:

No villains today lads.  

Guy is having a torrid time.  So long as he isn’t the teachers pet anymore, let’s give the guy some love and encourage him to come good again.

He is weak. Both mentally and physically.

Nothing against the guy but he has got no future here or at this level.

I think there is a lot of football to be had from him, and I hope he finds it and doesn't let Gerrard's sacking get to him. They were personal friends, but I hope he can find that spark again. Today was not it. He needs to sit a while and get his head into the game.

3 minutes ago, daft said:

I think there is a lot of football to be had from him, and I hope he finds it and doesn't let Gerrard's sacking get to him. They were personal friends, but I hope he can find that spark again. Today was not it. He needs to sit a while and get his head into the game.

One of the better players against Leeds. He needs sub appearances to get some confidence back  - he doesn’t unbalance the team. He needs time to find his feet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Three hours ago Bailey was the worst signing we’d ever made with no pace, no skill and a terrible attitude.

Maybe we give all the players a chance under the interim manager and whoever takes over?

Yeah, absolutely. “He didn’t turn his form round in 20 mins as we were seeing the game out so he’s done for” is a nonsense take.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Yeah, absolutely. “He didn’t turn his form round in 20 mins as we were seeing the game out so he’s done for” is a nonsense take.

It’s hard to do anything of note when we are 4-0 up. Minutes will help him. 

• Like 2

Â