Ratings & Reactions: Brentford v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/01/22 at 23:59

Really shit. We have to ditch our crappy attacking wingers, take the loss and get some new ones. 

For me that isn’t on Gerrard. We setup and started well but Christ this team is so fragile. We really need to overhaul our awful but-part players. I get that some of them have been injured and sick and need time but there’s some (like Trez) who we just know will never be good enough.

We need a lot of signings, and frankly we need to ditch Lange and anyone else who has wasted so much money on this weak, weak team.

Just now, villatillidie1980 said:

I think I say this every January, but I hope it highlights where we need to strengthen. Hause not a good enough replacement CB. 

We keep buying players and in 6 months decide they are shit and need to buy replacements

Game management wrong - good subs at the wrong time.

Brentford are a thuggish, scrappy bunch. Norgaard got away with almost breaking Emi's arm, Toney shouldn't have been on the pitch. And yet, we got stupid, errant cards.

Honestly, our decision making was very poor.

Midfield very poor, and Targett was very poor, on par with Hause. Both weak links.

Emi and Ings linked well.

A different day, we score more. The Brentford keeper was very solid.

Trez's dive shows why he won't be playing again anytime soon.

Also, our ability to draw games is non-existant.

If we'd just drawn four of five of the 11 we've **** up we'd be nicely top eight.

As it is, we are going to be well down the table. Lost way too many times.

1 minute ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

That dive from Trez sums up exactly who and what we need to get rid of and improve in the transfer. 

It’s a terrible dive. But when you see what the top teams get pens for who can blame players for diving? 

Â