• Watkins
    • Bailey
    • Young (Bailey 31)
    • Chukwuemeka (Targett 67)
    • Sanson (Nakamba 71)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/21 at 23:59

Overall it’s a good showing but that was an opportunity missed.

Could have been oh so different had Carney placed that chance inside the near post instead of at the keeper.

Ah well, some positives for sure, Sanson looked handy when he came on and Nakamba looks a man reborn.

Not a bad performance that IMO. It’s a free hit after all. Mike Dean had a shocker, if he’s not going to book fernandinho for fouling us every time we counter then what’s the point. Positives for me, Ollie was back to his best up top alone we just couldn’t get him involved enough. Buendia full 90 minutes and didn’t stop running, should have been fed through twice in the first half. Nakamba looked solid again. Carney got some minutes, unfortunate with that chance but Edersons one of the best keepers in the world. Sanson looked lively when he came on. 

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Proud of our boys. Great fighting spirit. (Boos to the crass booers at Grealish.)

How crass to boo an opposition player for one of the scummiest teams in the world. Glad I didn't go tonight with those rocket polishers clapping him. 

• Like 2

Gave them far too much respect first half. Good second half. We had the better chances. Need to cut out some mistakes, for example, need to get a goal in injury time and Mings just lumps the ball forward rather than use the ball to try and set up an attack.

McGinn was awful. Think we needed Ramsey out there as the kid is calm on the ball and tenacious.

I know this game was in a way a free hit but it felt like we missed a chance here due to first half naievity and showing too much respect and overall poor decision making.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Overall it’s a good showing but that was an opportunity missed.

Could have been oh so different had Carney placed that chance inside the near post instead of at the keeper.

Ah well, some positives for sure, Sanson looked handy when he came on and Nakamba looks a man reborn.

It's not as black and white as that though for me.

Jesus missed a sitter as well for example. 

1 minute ago, Jono62 said:

Won the second half. Hate how City always foul when you are trying to create an attack, but it's something the top teams do.

Happy to see Chuk and Sanson come on.

We'll beat them next time.

Also, to add that I thought Mike Dean was decent tonight.

Mike dean was fantastic best ref performance I’ve seen in a long time 

• Like 3

Â