Michael Beale

maqroll

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol, wasn't there just a story yesterday that he wasn't interested in leaving?

I wake up today, and he's off ffs.

Never trust the Meaning Evil.

We're in a position to look at the best coaching talent in the world. The no.2 role at Villa is likely to be able to pay more than the equivalent roles at many top Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A teams for starters. 

There will be many talented coaches in the UK that will fancy the challenge of getting us challenging for Europe again too, so I'm sure the wheels are already in motion. 

Will be interesting to see who Gerrard and co. end up picking.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I do worry if we have a pre season led by Gerrard and his yes man McAllister. I dont think they have the coaching ability, dont really see what McAllister brings in general. 

Not that Beale was some coaching expert but he seems to be always the one on the training ground. Heres hoping we get a better replacement soon

Lol why do you think McAllister is a yes man?!

He was a good player in his day, and did a good turn in charge of us before, I feel pretty confident he brings a lot to the position he is in personally.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

He was a good player in his day, and did a good turn in charge of us before, I feel pretty confident he brings a lot to the position he is in personally.

Just the way he comes across, reminds me of the assistant manager from Mike Bassett 😂

I do think an assistant should be the opposite of the manager and its not great having 2 serious people at the top as players need somebody to bounce off. 

Definitely bad news for us. Not getting a full pre season with our most important coach. New coach needs to bed in etc..

I wonder if Danks now stays or if we need a new coach. Definitely bad news 

12 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

That doesn’t fit his narrative. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Mate, do you really have to ask this?

I don't even think @Zatman  really believes this himself. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welp, I'm going to try and be positive, and as a couple people have pointed out, my might be an opportunity to get a top, top coach as well as some fresh ideas.

It certainly isn't ideal for continuity though.

The club is pretty well run these days though, so let's hope Don Lange already has a contingency plan of potential candidates in the vault!

Issue is, this would need to be done sharpish, which isn't ideal either!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate, do you really have to ask this?

I don't even think @Zatman believes this himself. Lol

Why would i say it if I didn't believe it. He has no people skills according to some players that played in the 2010/11 season and I dont mean bloody Gabby

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Welp, I'm going to try and be positive, and as a couple people have pointed out, my gut be an opportunity to get a top, top coach as well as some fresh ideas.

It certainly isn't ideal for continuity though.

The club is pretty well run these days though, so let's hope Don Lange already has a contingency plan of potential candidates in the vault!

Issue is, this would need to be done sharpish, which isn't ideal either!

I'm only assuming, but since we were told there were going to be some changes to the staff I'm sure we've done our research/put feelers out for some coaches that we would want on board. 

This could be a blessing in disguise and if I'm honest I had no clue who Beale was before Gerrard joined lol

• Like 2

Â