Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

He will probably end up somewhere like Stoke eventually. He will have to start again in the championship, and there will be bound to be vacancies available as there have been 18 changes of management since the start of the season. Alex Neil isn't pulling up any trees with the oaties and its a driveable distance from where he lives. That will be my bet. Providing he actually still wants to manage, it's not like he needs the money or aggro.

53 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He will probably end up somewhere like Stoke eventually. He will have to start again in the championship, and there will be bound to be vacancies available as there have been 18 changes of management since the start of the season. Alex Neil isn't pulling up any trees with the oaties and its a driveable distance from where he lives. That will be my bet. Providing he actually still wants to manage, it's not like he needs the money or aggro.

He won't go to the Championship. His ego is too big for that. He'll either fluke another top flight club (someone like Palace) or he'll go into punditry and be the new Shearer.

Steven Gerrard receives backing to become PSG manager after Aston Villa sacking - Mirror Online

Steven Gerrard receives backing to become PSG manager after Aston Villa sacking

The Liverpool icon was sacked by Aston Villa back in October after just 11 months in charge in the West Midlands and has now been backed to take the reins at French powerhouse PSG

Now, Gerrard has been linked with a move to PSG. The Scottish Daily Express report that the former midfielder is admired in the French capital and Gregory Vignal - a former teammate and member of coaching staff - has claimed that he would be a good fit at the Parc des Princes.

He said: “I’m pretty sure that Steven is ready to crack on again. I think he is strong enough mentally to start a new project.

“Why not Paris Saint-Germain? They have been talking about him. I am sure he can get a good job soon whether that is in the Premier League or abroad.”

😂

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The annoying thing is he'd probably win the league there, because it's PSG, and his mates in the media would go mental 

Thats great as will push the Gerrard to Liverpool media agenda once more😂😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

John Barnes and them moments of magic, he is actually a parody at this stage

He’s such a fan boy though isn’t he, nothing wrong with supporting your club but he just can’t move forward and concentrate on his coaching career anything involving with Liverpool and it’s yes I’ll be there.

• Like 1

Â