Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

• 3 weeks later...

Man City game at the weekend got me thinking about Gerrard and the last game of the season when they won the league against us.

At the time i was devastated we threw away the chance to stop Grealish and co from winning the league. Now looking back, can you imagine us holding on and giving Liverpool the title. Even after us sacking him this season, he would always look back on how he won Liverpool the league via our club...eww makes me feel violated he would have. Liverpool fans would be insufferable about it too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villanmac said:

Man City game at the weekend got me thinking about Gerrard and the last game of the season when they won the league against us.

At the time i was devastated we threw away the chance to stop Grealish and co from winning the league. Now looking back, can you imagine us holding on and giving Liverpool the title. Even after us sacking him this season, he would always look back on how he won Liverpool the league via our club...eww makes me feel violated he would have. Liverpool fans would be insufferable about it too.

Id rather liverpool over city any day. City are a vile club

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Id rather liverpool over city any day. City are a vile club

Said it before but I'd rather Liverpool win every trophy going for the rest of time than see City win anything ever again. Will never get over them emptying out of Wembley in the League Cup final before the trophy had even been presented, while we stayed to applaud the players off the pitch.

The very definition of plastic, I hate them.

Edit: for the sake of staying on topic, Gerrard is still a word removed and I loved it when he slipped on his arse

Edited by icouldtelltheworld
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

People don't like Liverpool because of their fans, not the club itself.  Their fans are unbearable.

The london liverpool fans i know are actually quite decent. Alot more bearable than spurs chelsea and utd fans

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

so much depth to this man

I can't remember who it was on here now but it cracked me up:

When Emery posted that 'Midnight at Villa Park' picture with the deep caption on Instagram, someone shared it on here. Someone then quoted it saying something like 'Slightly more wholesome content than "Happy Birthday mate have a boss day" 😂🤣

Edited by Tom13

Â