Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, Risso said:

To be fair, Fleetwood Mac, Scarface, Goodfellas, The Royle Family and The Office are all perfectly valid choices.

Yeah. I mean they all are. They probably reflect someone who’s spent all their time kind of focused on football from when they were a kid, rather than seeking out different film or music or TV or whatever, so they just get the very middle of the Road cultural exposure. He’s no Pat Nevin, that’s for sure. Still Pat probably likes Belle & Sebastian, so no one’s perfect 😜

22 minutes ago, Risso said:

To be fair, Fleetwood Mac, Scarface, Goodfellas, The Royle Family and The Office are all perfectly valid choices.

Sure. And a margarita pizza is an excellent dinner choice. 

But there is a whole world of different things out there that make it just a bit more interesting. 

The truth is most people have very boring, normie cultural preferences. That's what makes those preferences 'normie' in the first place. It has to be said though that even acknowledging that, his preferences seem to be an extra layer of beige.

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Sure. And a margarita pizza is an excellent dinner choice. 

But there is a whole world of different things out there that make it just a bit more interesting. 

Well no. The Office is the greatest comedy of all time, it's the work of an absolute genius. I don't think anybody would ever claim that a cheese and tomato pizza is the nicest thing they've ever eaten.

But anyway, at least his favourite band isn't U2, like the bloke he replaced. 

3 minutes ago, Risso said:

Well no. The Office is the greatest comedy of all time, it's the work of an absolute genius. I don't think anybody would ever claim that a cheese and tomato pizza is the nicest thing they've ever eaten.

But anyway, at least his favourite band isn't U2, like the bloke he replaced. 

I love The Office. 

Titanic is also a good movie. U2 is a good band. And pizza is good food. But I assume the joke of the poster above is based on the fact these choices are a bit, well, obvious. 

1 minute ago, sne said:

It's the kind of answers you'd expect to get from someone who outsourced it to his junior assistant or something to make up a list. Perfectly inoffensive and utterly bland.

someone who does a Facebook quiz called 'which friends character you are' and the answer is Ross. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Risso said:

Jesus H Christ on a bike, that's got to be a bannable offence.

haha, as a fan of slightly different music and not a daily pizza consumer I can appreciate their success while not being impressed by the artistic value ;) 

It’s the word “recommendations” that makes me smile. Like it’s a “Hey, just in case you missed them, you should give these a whirl…”

Oh you’re recommending this band - they’re called “The Beatles”, you say? But not like the bugs? Huh, I’ll have to watch out for them, hopefully see them perform if they’re any good. In the meantime tell me more about this show that’s apparently set in…where did you say - what, just like a normal office?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, sne said:

It's the kind of answers you'd expect to get from someone who outsourced it to his junior assistant or something to make up a list. Perfectly inoffensive and utterly bland.

Sounds like his managerial career to be fair.

Â