Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 hour ago, MachoFantastico said:

One of the worst managers we've ever had. Now he's being linked to Everton to replace Lampard, haven't they suffered enough. 🤣

I’d love to say not a chance in hell… but after my little episode with @Don_Simon re: selling Ings… I’m not saying a word lol.

58 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

they will bring back duncan fergueson

Probably not the worst shout. He's not exactly Pep but he will probably motivate and fire them up enough to give them a chance of surviving. Either way though it's only a short term fix and if they gamble on him keeping them up they need to use the time to find someone very good indeed

Probably not a terrible option, he will give the pashun and motivate them enough to give them a decent chance of surviving. If they gamble on him doing so though they are gonna have to use the time from now till seasons end to find someone very good indeed cos it's only a short term fix 

Edited by VillaJ100

1 hour ago, Thug said:

I’d love to say not a chance in hell… but after my little episode with @Don_Simon re: selling Ings… I’m not saying a word lol.

Hahaha! I'm staking TWO HUNDRED pence that Stevie G is head honcho at Goodison by the weeks end. Its going to happen. 

You in?

(This one, surely, has absolutely zero chance of happening!)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

maybe if he joins Everton he can do a compilation of own goals for Liverpool to stick on Instagram 

I'm sure the slip would work too.

You'd have to assume he wouldnt take the job in a million yeras. And if he did, then surely hes changing the story behind that Everton kit photo.

25 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Wasn't he recently bizarrely linked to the Poland national manager's job? 

I do wonder if a national job might work better for him. Not with them long enough to get his atrocious playstyle ideas across, but just long enough to get the motivational speaker bounce that we got when he arrived. Might work for one tournament I guess.

5 hours ago, MrBlack said:

I do wonder if a national job might work better for him. Not with them long enough to get his atrocious playstyle ideas across, but just long enough to get the motivational speaker bounce that we got when he arrived. Might work for one tournament I guess.

Have to hire him just before it. They'll find out he just talks nonsense very quickly.

Â