Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I don't think he actively tried to do it, I think he's just really really really shit.

Then why did he go watch Liverpool when our U21 was playing important games?

Why did he say Chelsea should wipe the floor with us?

Never cared about us in the first place and I hope he never returns to football.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Never cared about us in the first place and I hope he never returns to football.

Again, I think that just points to him being really shit at his job rather than actively trying to harm us.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

I hope he returns to the Prem with West Brom and we just batter them at VP.

4 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Hope he does and gets Liverpool relegated. See if his mates in the media defend him then.

• Like 1

Seemed like a good idea to begin with, bit of a risk but was exciting to bring in a ‘name’ and a ‘young coach’ but when it became apparent that he didn’t actually do any coaching, I knew things wouldn’t work out. I think he is thinking too much like a player still, you can’t go upsetting dressing rooms as a coach. There is no way back from that. 

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

Seemed like a good idea to begin with, bit of a risk but was exciting to bring in a ‘name’ and a ‘young coach’ but when it became apparent that he didn’t actually do any coaching, I knew things wouldn’t work out. I think he is thinking too much like a player still, you can’t go upsetting dressing rooms as a coach. There is no way back from that. 

It was not a good idea at all, he had no credibility to get a Premier League job by beating Neil Lennon

If his name was Ashley Westwood or Brett Holman and they struggled to beat Neil Lennon at management we would be laughed at

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for the apologies from the ones who said I was a shit fan and didn't know what I was talking about.

Let's make it easy, I'll give you all a blanket "I forgive you" 😁 I'm sure you have a lot of humble pie to eat.

I always want what is best for my club, some of the crap spewed at me was laughable.

• Like 2

Â